Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

Morning everyone :) could today be our day? I hope so! 

Morning all.

I very much doubt it , i can't recall any sale on a saturday and to to be honest i need a day off from stressing about it.

Edited by davidd

Having said that, an hour before they tweeted that person, they also replied to another with the previously-seen more ambiguous 'there are no further re-sales planned'.

Edit: It was two replies to the same person, from different customer service representatives. They really need to get themselves together.

Edited by emilyboris

9 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

Having said that, an hour before they tweeted that person, they also replied to another with the previously-seen more ambiguous 'there are no further re-sales planned'.

Edit: It was two replies to the same person, from different customer service representatives. They really need to get themselves together.

Why are they not sending out a message on Twitter to all? I'm sure there was one last year? 

1 minute ago, lingle said:

Why are they not sending out a message on Twitter to all? I'm sure there was one last year? 

As far as I'm aware, that's the only time they have. They're not really obligated to tell us, as the final official sale saw all the tickets sell out. The fact that they categorically have not tweeted 'there are absolutely no chances of more tickets being sold to the general public through us' is our last glimpse of hope. But it's likely that's just to cover themselves in case there are somehow some extra tickets that go back on sale (which the CS people would have no idea about, realistically). 

5 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Yesterday I was told this 

image.jpeg

Again, this is basically no information of any sort. It's pretty pointless contacting them-with the number of people who are, if they had any concrete information to give re tickets being entirely gone they'd probably have to send out a general tweet/message to stop the endless questions.

I think things are so impossible predict. Last year we all expected a coach resale and there wasn't one, this year people were expecting the resale happen on or around the hour, as in the past, and thought Thursday was unlikely as we'd never had a resale on a Thursday, historically. And happened at 3.45 on a Thursday. I don't feel particularly optimistic about any more tickets becoming available, but I'm not convinced enough to abandon my post and turn off my alerts while there's a slim chance I could get a ticket for someone who's missed out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Does anyone by any chance have a sreenshot of the page saying no adult tickets when the resale sold out on Thursday? If so can you post it on here please :)

I got that message and I was on the page as soon as they went on sale. Didn't take a screen shot though, I was too busy frantically trying to get it to work. Tried pressing back and clicking the link again a couple of times, didn't work and then before I could try anything else the link was gone. Very frustrating

1 hour ago, J.B. said:

I think things are so impossible predict. Last year we all expected a coach resale and there wasn't one, this year people were expecting the resale happen on or around the hour, as in the past, and thought Thursday was unlikely as we'd never had a resale on a Thursday, historically. And happened at 3.45 on a Thursday. I don't feel particularly optimistic about any more tickets becoming available, but I'm not convinced enough to abandon my post and turn off my alerts while there's a slim chance I could get a ticket for someone who's missed out.

Pretty much the same here. 

It's always going to be difficult to predict really though; it can or is massively likely to be between mon - friday, in any hour after 9 but probably before 6 . A fucking pain in the arse that we can often vainly try to mitigate by being as on our toes as much as possible. I actually couldn't believe i was so lucky to be bang on the site as the link went live, i also couldn't believe that they went before my transaction was complete. Bad luck is all. 

2 hours ago, davidd said:

Pretty much the same here. 

It's always going to be difficult to predict really though; it can or is massively likely to be between mon - friday, in any hour after 9 but probably before 6 . A fucking pain in the arse that we can often vainly try to mitigate by being as on our toes as much as possible. I actually couldn't believe i was so lucky to be bang on the site as the link went live, i also couldn't believe that they went before my transaction was complete. Bad luck is all. 

I thought I was hard spine by as there was an hour a day I wasn't able to be on the computer and I was back at 15:50 on Thursday but I think if I was sat at the computer and still wasn't able to get tickets that would have been 10 times worse. Although I haven't given up I don't think this is my year but as my wife had to remind me after Thursday I am going for the Sunday but at this present moment that feels like a very poor second place 

2 hours ago, M_Il said:

I thought I was hard spine by as there was an hour a day I wasn't able to be on the computer and I was back at 15:50 on Thursday but I think if I was sat at the computer and still wasn't able to get tickets that would have been 10 times worse. Although I haven't given up I don't think this is my year but as my wife had to remind me after Thursday I am going for the Sunday but at this present moment that feels like a very poor second place 

It's a definite pisser but i'm coming to terms with it, it's my mate and his missing ticket i'm gutted for.

6 minutes ago, davidd said:

It's a definite pisser but i'm coming to terms with it, it's my mate and his missing ticket i'm gutted for.

I'm finding it hard to come to terms with but I'm still 60% possibly going! I have volunteering to do, but don't want to do it on my own, so trying to talk my husband or sister into it as they are allowing one person I know come with me as I've done it before.... My husband initially said flat out know, so I've thrown a strop, and now we are drinking wine he is thinking about it.....wish me luck! 

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Does anyone by any chance have a sreenshot of the page saying no adult tickets when the resale sold out on Thursday? If so can you post it on here please :)

I thought I'd taken a screenshot of that page but it seems I didn't. For the most part it was just the regular page that had confirmation of the names and addresses of the entered reg numbers, only with light blue banners and lines instead of the more usual red. A message saying 'Sorry, we couldn't allocate tickets for the 'ADULT 16+ FULL PRICE' ticket type. Please make a different selection' then appeared above the Buy button at the bottom.

Edit: I've just realised someone posted a picture of the screen earlier. All that's missing off the top are the names and addresses of the people the tickets were for. Strange thing is that I don't remember the bit about water bottles and parking, though I did have other things on my mind at the time!

image.png.56c191c20a5ad24e4f3220db3beb4e

Edited by musky
  • Upvote 1