Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I've read on other posts that they put tickets aside by Gate A for anyone that missed their coach, it's obviously not ideal as you'll be paying extra for a coach, but I guess it depends on how determined you are to come to the festival?

Now the add registrations is "no event found" but now I refresh it it says "the page you are looking for used information you have entered. Returning to that page might cause any action you took to be repeated, do you want to continue?" This is good right? If I hit refresh will it just take me through to autofilled page to proceed or payment page. I think people were saying this is what helped them yesterday?

Edited by El R Davy

1 minute ago, cityboy75 said:

just seen a tweet from see tickets from last night they replied to someone saying all tickets now sold out

Yes, but that's not the end of it - some of the payment transactions will fail, and the tickets will become available again - just a few, but that's a handful of very happy punters all of a sudden :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, raoul_777 said:

I've read on other posts that they put tickets aside by Gate A for anyone that missed their coach, it's obviously not ideal as you'll be paying extra for a coach, but I guess it depends on how determined you are to come to the festival?

So you are saying to pay for the coach, miss it ... drive to the festival and pick up your tickets from GATE A ?

Just now, mocoworm said:

So you are saying to pay for the coach, miss it ... drive to the festival and pick up your tickets from GATE A ?

I've never tried it, but there was another thread with quite a few people who said they've done this previously...

1 minute ago, SPTFRE said:

The fact that neither GFL or SEE have yet officially confirmed a full sell-out there must be a few tickets left? 

They'll only do this when both 1) all admission tickets and coach tickets have been sold, and ii) all the payments have been successfully processed. That always seems to take a day or more after the day the tickets are sold

1 minute ago, billum said:

Yes, but that's not the end of it - some of the payment transactions will fail, and the tickets will become available again - just a few, but that's a handful of very happy punters all of a sudden :)

I'm not saying give up just saying what I saw  an hr earlier they were saying we are not advised of anymore sales but advise to keep a look out

Just now, billum said:

They'll only do this when both 1) all admission tickets and coach tickets have been sold, and ii) all the payments have been successfully processed. That always seems to take a day or more after the day the tickets are sold

Last year they both posted immediately after the sale

• Upvote 1

Just now, scho said:

That's just a customer service rep. As it stands, it has 'sold out' but they won't have visibility of any outstanding refunds and resales. Those same people were saying there was no resale earlier in the week. 

Just now, buddiepaul said:

There are wayyyy more people with visibility of reales this year.  I would say even up to x100.  Last year the site was up for much longer and there was no trouble in getting straight through.

Nah, pretty much the same as previous years. It's not like the internet has only just been discovered by everyone else, but before it was only us few who knew about it.

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

That's just a customer service rep. As it stands, it has 'sold out' but they won't have visibility of any outstanding refunds and resales. Those same people were saying there was no resale earlier in the week. 

But the same conversation in the tweet talks about yesterdays sale which leads me to believe that's it now

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

If you're that determined and rich then you're probably better off bribing someone working on the site to get in...

(yes it's been done and yes it works)

Last year on Saturday morning (7am) I was walking around the site after being woken by a snorer next to me, I stopped for a coffee where there were some Police, and Glasto marshalls having a natter. The conversation was regarding traders with stalls/food outlets who were cashing in on selling to people jobs on their stalls to gain entrance, they all seemed to be on the opinion that the festival knew it was probably going on but was not a significant problem to work on ways to crack down on it. I guess it is high risk for both the stall and the person paying them. 

13 minutes ago, raoul_777 said:

I've never tried it, but there was another thread with quite a few people who said they've done this previously...

I've only ever noticed a couple in here and they may have been the odd individual who had missed their coach, but have been outnumbered by those who suggest not to, as the tickets are handed out on the coach.  I wouldn't recommend making that part of a plan personally, as obviously there would be hundreds that would try it.

1. @seetickets Why are you telling people to keep an eye on the Glasto page if there are no tickets left?

0 retweets1 like

Retweet

More

@StLewi we are not advised of any future resales, so advising to keep an eye out just in case. Cheers TB.

10:37 AM - 12 May 2016

Retweet

More