Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, billum said:

Yep, get your registration details poured in folks! It won't go anywhere yet, but when it does, you'll be ready.

(Hopefully)

So if GA tickets come out... You just press proceed on the deets (900001) page you already entered through that link?

Is there anyone who isn't after tickets for themselves but just page watching who may be able to help me? After GA tickets, not coach. It would be much appreciated. Obviously if there is anther sale of GA tickets

Edited by cb4747

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

A deposit is required for this event. A deposit ticket has not been purchased using this registration.

I would keep that link open though with your details pre-loaded, just in case!

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

So if GA tickets come out... You just press proceed on the deets (900001) page you already entered through that link?

That didn't work for some ppl yesterday and is what caused them to miss out.

2 minutes ago, Lala1978 said:

This one seems to be for ticket balance payments only though....

That's a misleading error message. When it does become live, there will be a link on the extras page or the tour page, most likely, and it won't do anything useful until then. Oh the tension! The stress!

Now that  http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910002 is available again I recommend everyone gets the Chrome autofill plugin, fill the form out and save it as a 'profile'. If GA tickets become available again you'll instantly have the form filled out :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, mocoworm said:

That didn't work for some ppl yesterday and is what caused them to miss out.

yes you can't guarantee that it will work unless you've come from the link form content/extras or tour, but at least you'll be able to fill in the form by entering one or two digits instead of the whole thing, with autocomplete

Just now, Jamie D said:

Now that  http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910002 is available again I recommend everyone gets the Chrome autofill plugin, fill the form out and save it as a 'profile'. If GA tickets become available again you'll instantly have the form filled out :)

how do you save it? 

1 minute ago, Jamie D said:

Which autofill extension are you using?

Just now, Madmark said:

got details in, is it a case of waiting on this page and just keep clicking proceed or refresh? I'm bothered incase refresh loses the details, proceed keeps them, help! lol!

Better to join one of the whatapp groups, and / or a page checker online system (www.pagecheck.co.uk is the best) or have a page-checker plugin on your browser. Saves a lot of wear and tear on your refresh fingie too!