Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, phimill said:

I just got two emails for siblins checker

yeah see tickets had a momentary "busy" page on the thursday coach tickets page.  gone now.

Doesnt mean much sadly, could be anything

Been watching on here since Monday, yesterday I was F5ing like a madman till 3:45 when I finished work for the day, tickets must have gone on sale when I was in the lift! Terrible timing but not giving up hope quite yet, big thanks to everyone on here you've been a massive help, fingers crossed for a surprise from our friends at see tickets today! 

Mornin'. I am now of the opinion that there will be no more sales and See are just fannying about not admitting it. I am also convinced I'm going to win a competition, so I'm clearly delusional.

Will be keeping an eye on a possible sale though, not least because I topped up my checkpage credits not long before the resale yesterday so I might as well get my money's worth.

I won't give up but it does feel the big chance has gone and although from reading this thread even if you were at your chosen device at the right time many people still had error messages and didn't have time to enter details before they all sold out, I think Lady Luck strikes again. 

Just now, Untz said:

Mornin'. I am now of the opinion that there will be no more sales and See are just fannying about not admitting it. I am also convinced I'm going to win a competition, so I'm clearly delusional.

Will be keeping an eye on a possible sale though, not least because I topped up my checkpage credits not long before the resale yesterday so I might as well get my money's worth.

That's the (delusional) spirit! 

Morning all! I messaged SEE like I'm sure a lot of other people did about the error message I got and they basically said "no plans for a further resale but all we can say is keep an eye on the page". Sounds to me like there will be more, and I would imagine if there are more loads less people will be trying because a lot will have tickets and a lot will have given up. Don't give up!!

1 minute ago, Untz said: