Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Woz101 said:

Thanks everyone! I was worried I'd caused offense somehow, but I couldn't see how,

Ive ran out of upvotes enjoy this instead

goddamn it I cannot add the media I want.

Edited by cb4747

11 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

Morning guys :) Good to see you guys arent giving up! I'm only here because i'd be so angry with myself if more went on sale and my friends missed out because i couldnt be arsed! Feeling a bit more relaxed today though

Hi

i hane been watching this thread and would just like to say well done for staying power and don't give up. We can do this x

Just now, cb4747 said:

It would be a shame to give up hope now after coming so far! Plus I do enjoy chatting to nutcases in a similar situation to myself. 

Exactly it's part of the fun, and I'm working from today so nothing to distract me.

Good Luck to anyone still trying and hoping... 

All I would advise is to have the link below open (if you still have it open) then keep it pre-populated with your reg numbers and postcodes, and ready to submit.

See took this page down just prior to the sale and it redirected to a 'Page Not Found' but I kept one open and ready anyway and when the resale/flashsale happened submitted and it went through having pulled back the reg details, i.e. I didn't have to go through the General Admission link they added to the glastonbury.seetickets.com page.

The only slight problem is that if you try and load the page now you get the 'page not found' message again so it kind of relies on you having kept one open from yesterday.

Glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/Glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001

Anyway, good luck! Fingers crossed for you all!

Just now, thazlewood said:

All I would advise is to have the link below open (if you still have it open) then keep it pre-populated with your reg numbers and postcodes, and ready to submit.

See took this page down just prior to the sale and it redirected to a 'Page Not Found' but I kept one open and ready anyway and when the resale/flashsale happened submitted and it went through having pulled back the reg details, i.e. I didn't have to go through the General Admission link they added to the glastonbury.seetickets.com page.

The only slight problem is that if you try and load the page now you get the 'page not found' message again so it kind of relies on you having kept one open from yesterday.

That link now redirects to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras 

Just now, dj matt james said:

I am holding on with a glimmer of hope... It is really difficult for me as I am djing but now can't get excited as my girlfriend is gutted 

:( I'm super gutted for you man I really hope you manage to get one. Can you not wangle a deal with them somehow? 

Just now, thazlewood said:

If you load that link it just redirects you to the extras page 

Hi all, 

Been watching this thread since it first started after the main resale but only just signed up- sorry!!

gutted to have missed the tickets, had a few people watching for me and we were all off our guard! Glad to see quite a few regulars got tickets off here tho.

1 minute ago, thazlewood said:

Indeed... as mentioned above it redirects now, so relies on you having kept a page open from yesterday... a slim chance I know, but thought I'd mention it.

oh god I closed that page as soon as I wasn't successful was to painful to look at it haha 

3 minutes ago, thazlewood said:

Is this the page you mean? 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

:( I'm super gutted for you man I really hope you manage to get one. Can you not wangle a deal with them somehow? 

If you load that link it just redirects you to the extras page 

nope - there isn't anything I can wangle it would seem. I am even considering trying to sell my ticket 

3 minutes ago, Woz101 said:

Well I've just bought more credits for checkpage....if they don't get used at least the forum gets a little bit of cash.

Have you a link to this check page as the one I used yesterday was a bit slow.

Cheers

Just now, marcoolio said:

Great idea! Let me know if you need a guide. B)

haha thanks dude! I've been there a fair few times and know the exact spots I'll be heading straight away ;) Just deciding whether to drive or fly there. I like driving as then I can bring back plenty of chocomel. 

Morning. Still upset following yesterday's SeeTickets antics. As I left the computer for the first time since Monday at 3.35 to go to work I would like to give the heads up for today. I am leaving the house at 10.10 today and back at 12.00 so I will predict that the tickets will go on sale between these times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!