Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, M_Il said:

Problem is we do t know if See are being truculent when they say they have sold out 

Taken at face value, they sold out.

But answering the persons question, they were saying that the page shown meant that tickets had sold out. We just dont know if that was 'all' the tickets they had for sale at that point.

#positivethinking

1 minute ago, Anderson19 said:

On Twitter see tickets are only replying to people saying sold out aren't they? They would of been saying this all week.

They haven't particularly tweeted saying "the last few remaining tickets have now been sold"

If I hadn't got them just then I certainly wouldn't give up yet..

This is the main bit. The tickets that were for sale have sold out-are there more? Don't know. BELIEVE. 

7 minutes ago, brain yolk! said:

Seetickets now saying on Twitter that tickets are sold out. 

Afraid I think that's it guys. Completely devastated. 

they were saying that before the resale too, so it's useless as a bit of information. They might be telling porkies again, or they might not.

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Seetickets have said on twatter they're all gone. Shall we start digging the hole? 

They signed of MW on those tweets and MW on the Facebook message they sent me except in the message they sent me they said they can't confirm and to keep checking the site? So it looks like the same person is saying two different things...:dontknow:

8 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

does anyone know if @StoneCircle got one?  

No I didn't, I got as far as having declined insurance and should have got the payment screen next. I hate that SeeTickets manage to confirm your address but don't actuality allocate tickets until you pay. So very very wrong. Heartbroken :(

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I thought it was Mrs Stoksey.

Anyway, whoever she is, if she cost you a ticket. I'd fire her.

mrsstocksey is the wife. she devistated as is a massive MUSE fane and wanted to see them on the pyramid.

Seems that is it then all, its been emotional!

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

when somebody posts links on Facebook to this thread in a group with thousands of members it is highly plausible that tickets sold out in 2 mins rather than the usual 15 as the resale is far from secret.

This is true. A lot of the FB Chat group got tickets. Links to this thread and the WhatsApp groups on here were passed on to them by a member. I know that with 100% accuracy.

4 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

when somebody posts links on Facebook to this thread in a group with thousands of members it is highly plausible that tickets sold out in 2 mins rather than the usual 15 as the resale is far from secret.

Agreed, Bad move in my opinion. Rather Efestival folks got them as it clearly means the most to us. Feel deflated but not giving up.

Edited by joeltg

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

This is true. A lot of the FB Chat group got tickets. Links to this thread and the WhatsApp groups on here were passed on to them by a member. I know that with 100% accuracy.

Have a feeling that might be it, but not going to give up until there is confirmation from the official Glasto page saying that final tickets have sold out.

Edited by Mark_safc

6 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

No I didn't, I got as far as having declined insurance and should have got the payment screen next. I hate that SeeTickets manage to confirm your address but don't actuality allocate tickets until you pay. So very very wrong. Heartbroken :(

I'm refreshing for you stone circle - keep the faith!

• Upvote 1

Just now, cb4747 said:

I think that was all of them. What's the point of doing multiple flash sales, they are better off doing them all in one go. 

If any of the payments for that flash sale don't go through, there will be a further very small resalse. And there must be a resale of coach packages at some point!

Just now, billum said:

If any of the payments for that flash sale don't go through, there will be a further very small resalse. And there must be a resale of coach packages at some point!

There wasn't a coach resale last year I heard someone say. I really think thats it.