Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Last year the official site had been changed to say there would be no more resales after 20 minutes from the end of the sale. We're up to 40 minutes at the moment and no change. So there is hope yet!

Unfortunately I'll be on my phone tomorrow and will have no chance in such a quick sale. :(

Congratulations to people who got through and got their tickets, i know how good the feeling is! Luckily i got one in the first sale but was trying for a friend of mine, pretty gutted i didn't get one for him,  but i cant really complain! See you guys there!

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

What were you disciplining her over? 

It was for forgetting to start and Out of Hours shift for 2.5 hours. leaving my phones unmanned. Im thinking about holding another meeting for costing me glasto tickets, out of principle.

Incidently how'd you know it was a girl?

5 minutes ago, brain yolk! said:

Seetickets now saying on Twitter that tickets are sold out. 

Afraid I think that's it guys. Completely devastated. 

That's only a customer service chap. The same people who had been saying they wasn't going to be anymore sales. He will have no sight of what level of refunded tickets may yet still be sold.

Just now, adzman64 said:

When do we give up today and come back, bruised and bettered tomorrow do we think?

depends how much more heartache you can take im afraid.   That could well be it, as im getting reports of a number of people who were successful (more than i'd first thought), but it did sell out ludicrously fast.

if you're an optimist, keep an eye out for more alerts, but it could be more stress than its worth

1 minute ago, Stocksey said:

It was for forgetting to start and Out of Hours shift for 2.5 hours. leaving my phones unmanned. Im thinking about holding another meeting for costing me glasto tickets, out of principle.

I thought it was Mrs Stoksey.

Anyway, whoever she is, if she cost you a ticket. I'd fire her.

2 minutes ago, Stocksey said:

I think they were reading it as you were disciplining Mrsstocksey heheh

7 minutes ago, Kja509 said:

I got just one thanks to eFestivals page checker. Let me know how to thank you :)

you'll find a donations link on this very page (at the bottom on a mobile, to the right on a desktop). Feel free.

eFestivals is struggling financially, and needs all of the support people would like to give it.

And thanks for using http://checkpage.co.uk and I'm glad it worked out for you, and for many others. :)

1 minute ago, Donkeyradish said:

Do we think it's over then? I don't know if I can go on....

possibly........but then it has happened more than once before and if it did happen, then it really would a secret sale and therefore you'd have a chance............thats what i'm telling those in our group without a tickets.

On the other hand........made a note in my diary on the way here, simply says 'Bugger'.