Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, JoshM87 said:

Have these resales happened every single year? I'm starting to get to the point where I think it's just sold out and I'm wasting my time refreshing a site which is randomly giving false hope.

Definitely for the last 3 at least. I don't know before that.

Just now, JoshM87 said:

Have these resales happened every single year? I'm starting to get to the point where I think it's just sold out and I'm wasting my time refreshing a site which is randomly giving false hope.

Yep. But who knows. I'm starting to lose faith and brain cells from stress 

8 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

My guess is it wasn't meant as an insult. But tensions are high and people have been sitting tight since Monday!

I have to I've not been to work for 4 days and sat on my computer and phone not even moved really till 6pm so I haven't just come on from nowhere. So I kinda know tensions are high I feel them I have for 4 days. Maybe I used the wrong choice of words I just didn't want to upset anyone that's all because I didn't know what I can post and what I can't x

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

No, I relayed a tale of a lad contacting Eavis who then got SEE to send him an email with a link in it that he could buy a ticket from.

It was shot down, even when I screenshotted the post he made.

I was linking the two together, but that was not was ridiculed. It was the fact that SEE wouldn't contact ppl to give them one-time links.

I think it was the authoritative emboldening of your post.

You were also linking the tinkering with the live public sales environment to a specific single use link, I woul dwager there are single us links - I make them for something different at work, but Id be exceptionally surprised if they meant making changes to the live sales page!

And I also suspect that chap on GC was talking utterly bullshit ;-) 

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

No this is the first time. 

I'm aware they've happened before, I got my mate a ticket this way in 2004, but internet effiency wasn't what it is now, it took about 2 days for the main sale to finish as the website was blocked.

It was just a query as to how likely this is to lead to fruition. If you spent as much time as we do monitoring any ticket website you're going to see random changes like the ones we've seen and it doesn't mean they're selling stuff, 

3 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

No, I relayed a tale of a lad contacting Eavis who then got SEE to send him an email with a link in it that he could buy a ticket from.

I was linking the two together, but that was not was ridiculed. It was the fact that SEE wouldn't contact ppl to give them one-time links.

Ah ok. I've missed out quite few pages as it's moving so fast and only saw your original post.

1 minute ago, JoshM87 said:

I'm aware they've happened before, I got my mate a ticket this way in 2004, but internet effiency wasn't what it is now, it took about 2 days for the main sale to finish as the website was blocked.

It was just a query as to how likely this is to lead to fruition. If you spent as much time as we do monitoring any ticket website you're going to see random changes like the ones we've seen and it doesn't mean they're selling stuff, 

Heh, I was only joking. Question gets asked and answered a lot, tis all.

Just now, Chaaaris123 said:

I've been trying to write an essay all week and have gotten absolutely nowhere with it because I've been glued to this thread. And it's due tomorrow :o

same time as the resale, seetickets linked them on purpose because they are evil.

3 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

You're right, I would give up and stop trying if I were you. JK it happened last year and year before, its been asked and answered a few times in this thread

Edited by chronicideas

4 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

I think the main problem with your tale was that it included the words "Glasto Chat", which apparently will invalidate any story or claim for a lot of people here. ;)

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

same time as the resale, seetickets linked them on purpose because they are evil.

My thoughts exactly! I have to stand around from 9am-3pm presenting the project to go with it and I just know they'll go back on sale then!

3 minutes ago, Chaaaris123 said:

I've been trying to write an essay all week and have gotten absolutely nowhere with it because I've been glued to this thread. And it's due tomorrow :o

At least I'm not the only one :lol:

• Upvote 1