Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

Me. I commented on it.

He posted a screenshot of his email. His post was how he couldn't believe it and a shout out to thank the Eavis' in public.

I'll try and find it now. It was last week so may take me some time.

Wouldnt his link then be a specific site and not the general one we're all finding? The URL would need to be specific to him, otherwise it wouldn't have anyway to  know to let just him in. Not saying he isnt legit but I don't think thats whats happenig to us with all of these changes.

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

Me. I commented on it.

He posted a screenshot of his email. His post was how he couldn't believe it and a shout out to thank the Eavis' in public.

I saw that. But there's no reason on earth to open public ally accessible pages for anyone to pay. 

4 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

Me. I commented on it.

Bollocks. If they are opening the page for one person then what would be stopping loads to flood through. 

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Lovely People......

Please stop being conned by what people say in Glasto Chat. It is a group full of, and run by, wind up merchants with nothing better to do in life than play silly games.

Don't feed the trolls.

Yf2JO11.gif

I've been trying for a friend since yesterday, the majority of the time I've seen these coach links appear and expected them to not work for whatever reason, however, when I saw that last one go up I genuinely thought I had it. She's in an exam as well so would have been a great text to receive when she left it. 

Surely it's got to be soon.

Just now, Honeybane said:

Bollocks. If they are opening the page for one person then what would be stopping loads to flood through. 

The registration number that you enter? I'm not sure I buy the deal though, there wouldn't be any need to go to those lengths

1 minute ago, Katir said:

I know a couple and they claim they do? Could be more friends than neighbours?

Ah OK - I have a friend who used to get free ones but doesn't any more...maybe the radius for freebies has reduced over time.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/local-sunday-tickets/

TICKETS FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS

Michael Eavis has once again held back a limited number of full weekend tickets for local people who were not successful in buying tickets for the Festival when they went on sale in October.

Local tickets will be released in two batches:

Telephone sales on the booking line 0115 896 02 08 

Online ticket sale at http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/go/locals

To apply for these tickets you must be a full time, permanent resident, registered within the local ticket catchment, which covers:

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

Actually, that's an easy answer I would have thought-they'll have put his reg details in the 'paid deposit' database, so he can go through and 'pay remaining balance', while we're sitting here unable to get anywhere. 
Not that I think this happened in any way.