Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, new_duck said:

My bet is its only coach tix today. There been plenty of testing for those links but none for the GA sale.

Could be that GA sale link doesn't need testing as you've only got one option. Coach tickets have multiple options for multiple locations/departure times, so as it's more complex might need more testing.

3 minutes ago, abiwish said:

I was reading through the thread yesterday of the day it happened last year, and I think I remember someone mentioning this happened a little while before the tickets went up 

You cant get to the add registrations page just by clicking that link... you have to be directed to it by either the General Admission link, thursday coach or friday coach link..

The only active link at the moment is the general admission link...http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

If you add the details and proceed to the next page, you will find that the add registrations link is working just fine :)

5 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

You cant get to the add registrations page just by clicking that link... you have to be directed to it by either the General Admission link, thursday coach or friday coach link..

The only active link at the moment is the general admission link...http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

If you add the details and proceed to the next page, you will find that the add registrations link is working just fine :)

Damn it, was getting hopeful there! :sorry:

33 minutes ago, wirralchris said:

Good morning fellow patient vicims of Seetickets fuckery, This is a long shot, but I'm hoping one of you could help me out today. I'm self employed and really cant afford another day of sitting infront of the computer waiting to get a ticket, I was wondering if one of you lovely folk would spare the time to have a text message ready to send to me with those wonderful words "GO GO GO" when and if tix go onsale today??? My browsers are open on the ticket page and reg number is ready.

Hoping somebody on here can help, I can PM my mobile number to anybody who is, and would be happy to reward any efforts with a drunken session at the cider bus! Thanks

Also happy to text. Try and get added to whatsapp groups. Doesn't that page checker thing that you pay a fiver for send you texts? 

11 hours ago, Derbyfc said:

Has anyone monitored the page before the October and April sales?  May be useful to see the activity that leads up to regular sales to help track activity trends better for the secret one?

A job for next year... 

Yes there isn't nearly the same activity.  Usually just wording changes and punctuation.  But last years secret resale had the same odd preparation changes.

15 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Could be that GA sale link doesn't need testing as you've only got one option. Coach tickets have multiple options for multiple locations/departure times, so as it's more complex might need more testing.

Very much this. 

I suspect with coaches what we've seen is them restricting it to show the only two places with available tickets - London and Brighton.  GA they'll already have a volume queued up and ready to go

• Upvote 2

Was tempted to call in sick today/tomorrow but still manage some work in order to cover up my lack of productivity this week, but I decided the two monitor set up with more reliable internet and back up wifi was much better. For the sake of my job, I hope the sale is today.

I need to make some graphs I can pretend to be deep in thought about.

6 minutes ago, Untz said:

Was tempted to call in sick today/tomorrow but still manage some work in order to cover up my lack of productivity this week, but I decided the two monitor set up with more reliable internet and back up wifi was much better. For the sake of my job, I hope the sale is today.

I need to make some graphs I can pretend to be deep in thought about.

The number of users on this thread v change of a resale occurring at any given time?

Edited by stuwilky