Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Fags said:

Does anyone know if you get tickets when you get on the coach or when you get off at the festival?

You're supposed to get them while on the coach-most people report that the driver hands them out when at a rest stop or something. 
Others have said that they've had to queue onsite to get them after getting off the coach-but I've only heard a few people say this. 

1 minute ago, Fags said:

Does anyone know if you get tickets when you get on the coach or when you get off at the festival?

i've been twice on the coach, the first time they gave us the tickets on the bus. The 2nd time we had to que for them at the ticket office at the festival. 

2 minutes ago, musky said:

Some people have reported getting through on T Day before the sale officially started. Could have been BS but they've seemed pretty adamant. 

Yep - a few years ago I tried on T Day at about 8:15am just in case and got tickets straight away. Someone pressed the red button too early.

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

You're supposed to get them while on the coach-most people report that the driver hands them out when at a rest stop or something. 
Others have said that they've had to queue onsite to get them after getting off the coach-but I've only heard a few people say this. 

Last year we got them as we got back on the coach at Reading Service station stop. Coach origin was London.

15 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

The page monitor @siblin set up, has an image which flashes between the changes. It didn't have a change to "buy tickets" I'm assuming it was a test

Much as i love my system, its not without its limitations.  Tickets could go on sale beyond the entering reg details stage, and change before the tour page is updated.

for the coach sales i recommend people keep a close eye on the two coach event pages with their own reg details

5 minutes ago, ceetee said:

I'm surprised they do any testing that would be client facing

You wouldn't have thought so. But they're changing the pages for some reason. 

Yeah, they're just messing with us aren't they? :lol:

Just now, technohead said:

Yep - a few years ago I tried on T Day at about 8:15am just in case and got tickets straight away. Someone pressed the red button too early.

i got through early one year and had the conformation email at 9am. I had to double check because i thought it was too easy 

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

Can someone put the lnik where you enter ur reg number and post code?

Regular: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

Wednesday coach will be http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910005

8 minutes ago, bekimo said:

Just an historical assumption/educated guess. Most ticket releases are done on the hour. 

Actually historical releases have been "around the hour", such as 15:08.  Its like they have scheduled to do it "some time after 3"