Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Oh lunch! I had to raid the left overs in the fridge as my little brother ate ALL of my weeks worth of lasagne that I batch made last night!! How to men eat so much? 

Joke is on him. He left a tub of karamel sutra icecream in the freezer. Rookie mover baby bro, yummy icecream for me! 

Just now, glasto_adamo said:

hello 

I've been browsing this site since the beginning of  time. Due to all this fuss i thought i better sign up. Im trying to get a ticket for a friend.

the suspense is sending me around the bend  

Greetings. 

Welcome to bedlam.

Much love, the asylum formally known as Efests chat forum!!!

1 minute ago, glasto_adamo said:

hello 

I've been browsing this site since the beginning of  time. Due to all this fuss i thought i better sign up. Im trying to get a ticket for a friend.

the suspense is sending me around the bend  

you are not the only one

and i have a ticket

I have about 6000 words of my dissertation left to write and its due friday, only problem is my uni is over an hour away so I'm still here in bed with my fingers crossed for the next hour. I don't think this is the best use of my time :lol:

Just now, flanger said:

I have about 6000 words of my dissertation left to write and its due friday, only problem is my uni is over an hour away so I'm still here in bed with my fingers crossed for the next hour. I don't think this is the best use of my time :lol:

Can you not write it at home?

Just now, D'youKnowWhatIMean? said:

i genuinley feel like this is a waste of time man  #NEEDINGTHEREASURANCEVIBES  :sorry:

never a waste of time, just look over that Glastonbury horizon right now and see the sun setting over the festival. 

Just now, D'youKnowWhatIMean? said:

i genuinley feel like this is a waste of time man  #NEEDINGTHEREASURANCEVIBES  :sorry:

Don't feel down dude, you're in a great position to get a ticket by keeping an eye on the pages. Think positive and happy things will happen. :) 

• Upvote 1