Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, paulmuchmore said:

Wasn't it just Thursday coaches that appeared the other day? Looks like they were doing the same set up but for Wednesday coaches.

I feel like they'll both be put up at the same time - maybe today? Maybe tomorrow? Can't see them waiting until next week if it's all set up now.

Nah, both Weds and Thurs were up Mon

1 minute ago, Abijones said:

So people who got tickets this way last year, did the reg page suddenly start working or did you have to go through the whole waiting page again? Would be so good to bypass that waiting page, its' so stressful!

The waiting page is only to deal with a massive volume of traffic, so unless there really are thousands and thousands of people now interested in secret sales, it shouldn't appear

1 minute ago, paulmuchmore said:

Wasn't it just Thursday coaches that appeared the other day? Looks like they were doing the same set up but for Wednesday coaches.

I feel like they'll both be put up at the same time - maybe today? Maybe tomorrow? Can't see them waiting until next week if it's all set up now.

All of them popped up the other day. Wednesday, Thursday and GA 

So people who got tickets this way last year, did the reg page suddenly start working or did you have to go through the whole waiting page again? Would be so good to bypass that waiting page, its' so stressful!

I got straight through to the registration page last year, though it does seem that there is a whole heap more people active at the moment.  Also we waited a week last year, so fatigue had taken a few out.

Just now, cb4747 said:

I don't even want to think about the actual waiting page. I'll be crying by then! 

Awful isn't it! I got my tickets first time around and the adrenaline when I finally got through and was trying to get all the numbers in was just nuts. Tried on resale day for my son and failed, was horrible :(

wednesday coaches came up the other day too

Definitely both-I remember having both windows open in case one day sold out/didn't put tickets up. 

As far as I recall I went in through the front door - Glastonbury.seetickets.com.  I'm sure I would have had the reg page open but I didn't try it. No idea if any others used that route though. 

This happened last year after the GA secret resale. They kept putting up & taking down coach ticket links, all saying on sale on the Weds of Glasto. Then none even went on sale in the end... which adds weight to the playing with our minds theory...

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I don't even want to think about the actual waiting page. I'll be crying by then! 

I don't think there will be one due to less people trying (a few thousand this time maybe?) compared to the hundreds of thousands trying in October / Main resale

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

anyone reading this want to increase their chances of getting tickets?

Sign up at http://www.checkpage.co.uk to get instant text alerts to your phone and mobile.

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

anyone reading this want to increase their chances of getting tickets?

Sign up at http://www.checkpage.co.uk to get instant text alerts to your phone and mobile.

My payment has been successful but when I log in it's still saying 

Once you've paid the membership fee, the system will automatically update your membership details, though there might be a short delay of a minute or so.

If you get returned to this page after paying, please wait a minute and refresh this page with 'F5' or return to the homepage and log-in again.