Secret resales 2015

Terence99

New to forum but have been sitting with a numb bum and RSI in my finger refreshing for 3 days! First time we've not got tickets in either sale or April resale and it's torture.  Signed up to Check Page but neurotic that the minute between getting the alert and getting on site is crucial.  Anyone else experiencing silly stress levels?  See tickets, just get the tickets up and be done with it.  I'm missing out on some serious rays outside!

@cassiel1972 you're back on duty as soon as your meeting's finished BTW ; )

7 minutes ago, Katir said:
1 minute ago, Katir said:

It would be my daughters third Glasto. She loved Dolly Parton and I'm sure she came back a changed child. So into music, singing, dancing and creative stuff! Like a little hippie x

My little one saw dolly too! she loved it! such a special moment

3 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Hi guys, I don't know if this has been asked (probably has) but does anyone know that dates for the secret resales for like the past 5 years or so? Or is it on a thingy and if so what's the link? 

Last year was the 18th. Can't remember 2014 and being too lazy to look it up :rolleyes:

Edited by cb4747
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Ok and I assume refund deadline was the Monday before? (11th) If so surely we can be pretty confident it will be 16th?

Not neccessarily, they're not following patterns from previous years so it really could be anytime

2 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Ok and I assume refund deadline was the Monday before? (11th) If so surely we can be pretty confident it will be 16th?

No reason to believe the process will be the same as year before (2015 was different from 2014). There's also been talk of a problem issuing refunds last year that delayed resales. 

Edit: Also I think the date for refunds was 8th. 

Edited by emilyboris

20 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

That sounds horrible-it's bad enough wasting all of the day waiting for tickets to appear, can't imagine eating into my (very valuable) sleeping time. Hopefully if you set the page monitors right you could be woken up at exactly the right time? 

Maybe, but that assumes I will hear them in my sleep. I slept through three email alerts last night after giving up at around 2 am, knowing I had a UK friend on the case then too. Just shows though what we all do to get those tickets. We can only do it it every few years due to expense of flying back etc, but we ONLY go back to UK if we have a Glasto ticket ! Love it.

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

No reason to believe the process will be the same as year before (2015 was different from 2014). There's also been talk of a problem issuing refunds last year that delayed resales. 

Ah I see. Could never be that simple could it! And by reading some of the things from yesterday it sounds like they have been quicker this year 

4 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Ok @cb4747 and I assume refund deadline was the Monday before? (11th) If so surely we can be pretty confident it will be 16th?

There's no pattern to this madness I'm afraid! Whoever has control over that big red button is just playing with us, ready to strike at any moment. 

• Upvote 1