Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, abiwish said:

would it not just say sold out now though? still has that 'on sale on...'

no but it does often take them a while to  update.  I could be wrong though

Just now, dynamic said:

Have you seen any confirmation from anyone?

Lots of people have said they got through to payment page, and now they can't.  no guarantee the one or two people who got tickets would say anything.

Just now, dynamic said:

Have you seen any confirmation from anyone?

Nah, it would defo be more prominent if it went on sale and sold out, they wouldn't keep it the access to backdoor pages like /tour/ one.

Last year they advertised the secret resale on the glasto site itself. I think when they do switch it on the /contents/extra page will defo update

2 minutes ago, chronicideas said:

Nah, it would defo be more prominent if it went on sale and sold out, they wouldn't keep it the access to backdoor pages like /tour/ one.

Last year they advertised the secret resale on the glasto site itself. I think when they do switch it on the /contents/extra page will defo update

I remember my friend getting coach tix in 2014 though and it happened like this.  bear in mind there would be a tiny number of returned coach tickets.

Just now, siblin said:

I remember my friend getting coach tix in 2014 though and it happened like this.  bear in mind there would be a tiny number of returned coach tickets.

Hmm fair enough, Hopefully they don't do that for GA. At least I'm monitoring every page imaginable

1 minute ago, chronicideas said:

Hmm fair enough, Hopefully they don't do that for GA. At least I'm monitoring every page imaginable

I think with GA it was more cut and dry.  They had it changed to sold out pretty quick