Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Alking said:

A couple of years ago, people would sell camper van tickets on eBay or wherever as there were no personal info on them (reg details/photos) is this still the case?

Not this year apparently - they are now linked to an individual festival ticket.

2 minutes ago, Alking said:

A couple of years ago, people would sell camper van tickets on eBay or wherever as there were no personal info on them (reg details/photos) is this still the case?

No after market anymore as they are attached to your admission ticket now. 

1 minute ago, franathy said:

I've just looked back to last year - it looks like the returned Tipis and campervans went on sale on Monday 11th (Page 14) and the GA tickets were the Monday after. So we could be in for a bit of wait. 

ugh no! I'm going to be discovering my first grey hair by next week. 

2 minutes ago, franathy said:

I've just looked back to last year - it looks like the returned Tipis and campervans went on sale on Monday 11th (Page 14) and the GA tickets were the Monday after. So we could be in for a bit of wait. 

Good detective work there.

So that means we can draw the conclusion that Tipi sales dont guarantee any kind of imminent resale

1 minute ago, psychology said:

Yes. I am not even going this year as one of my dogs is 15 and too old to be left. Just after a couple of tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend.

I'm so sorry about your dog, I would do the same for mine if they were that age x 

Imagine being completely prepared for a secret resale at any moment for something like a week of sitting around waiting and then only to have to go back to work and still checking on a consistent basis only to be called to a meeting for an hour in the afternoon and the resale happened at that exact moment, i still remember my phone going mental in my pocket but i could not leave this meeting all the while i knew it was the dreaded resale, that meeting was one of the longest hours of my life and then the absolute devastation that followed the meeting when i seen they had all gone as i had expected was up there as a real shit moment! I had to book a holiday to be out the country for glasto week last year due to that! I was also furious at my boss and made sure he knew about it! I moved departments soon after when i got my promotion but i still haven't forgiven that man! It swings in roundabouts though (although it didnt feel like it at the time) as i got mine in October for 2016. I sincerely hope you all manage to get a ticket and that none of you get taken to a meeting at that moment either!

1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

Imagine being completely prepared for a secret resale at any moment for something like a week of sitting around waiting and then only to have to go back to work and still checking on a consistent basis only to be called to a meeting for an hour in the afternoon and the resale happened at that exact moment, i still remember my phone going mental in my pocket but i could not leave this meeting all the while i knew it was the dreaded resale, that meeting was one of the longest hours of my life and then the absolute devastation that followed the meeting when i seen they had all gone as i had expected was up there as a real shit moment! I had to book a holiday to be out the country for glasto week last year due to that! I was also furious at my boss and made sure he knew about it! I moved departments soon after when i got my promotion but i still haven't forgiven that man! It swings in roundabouts though (although it didnt feel like it at the time) as i got mine in October for 2016. I sincerely hope you all manage to get a ticket and that none of you get taken to a meeting at that moment either!

that made me tear up, I can imagine how painful that must have been :(

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

why would you scare us all like tht