Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Aren't the Campervan tipi & worthy view on sale to locals only?

No that's the Sunday tickets. The accommodation is on sale to people who've already bought a weekend ticket

Edit: Unless I'm entirely mistaken!

Edited by emilyboris

1 minute ago, emmett milbarge said:

just saw on main forum page, thought i'd pass info on, I've already got a ticket, feel bad for guys without one, I know the feeling after trying for 5 years to get one.

gosh 5 years! Have an amazing time this year :) 

20 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thanks to all of the new people who've signed up for http://www.checkpage.co.uk

If you're reluctant because you'll pay from a different email and don't think it'll get manually updated quickly enough, don't worry - they're getting sorted within a minute or two from people telling me they've paid.

How do I get around this link being blocked by my works computer?

Just now, LaurenEdwards93 said:

How do I get around this link being blocked by my works computer?

1 minute ago, Anderson19 said:

So those campers and tipis that went back on sale today.. Where they previously sold out? So are from last Friday's deadline?

That's what I thought about them. So does that mean we may get the general tickets today? Could it be 12pm? 2pm? 3pm? The suspense! 

5 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

So those campers and tipis that went back on sale today.. Where they previously sold out? So are from last Friday's deadline?

Yep, that's very likely to be true.

They're likely to have gone on sale first because there wasn't many of them to be sorted out.

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:
My guess is that entrance tickets won't be on re-sale today, as they've put the other tickets on re-sale today. They'll have more sorting out to do with entrance tickets before re-selling, because they'll be more of them.

Could be right, but they could also think "Hmm that went okay, lets stick the rest on!"

It does suggest they are having fewer issues than last year, so I'm inclined to think it'll be this week rather than next