Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm hoping it's a Monday! It needs to be really as I am away with work the rest of the week..

Is it usually a Monday ? Please tell me it is :)

44 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to sell out too? Is the website less jammed cos there's less people trying?

Not when I've done it I'm afraid, as the quantity of tickets is smaller too.

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

Not when I've done it I'm afraid, as the quantity of tickets is smaller too.

I see that makes sense. Ugh i'm really hoping I manage to get a ticket but its got to the point now where ive been disappointed so many times im just preparing for a weekend of sulking instead haha

I am trying for a friend and am happy to help out another 1, if they could reciprocate and try for my friend also if they get through ..

If that makes sense :)

17 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

I see that makes sense. Ugh i'm really hoping I manage to get a ticket but its got to the point now where ive been disappointed so many times im just preparing for a weekend of sulking instead haha

If you have the ability to connect on and have a go if something comes up after lunch time during the day, then make sure you're in this group and/or monitoring the page yourself.  You will have as much chance as anyone else :)

1 hour ago, MadScientist said:

Thanks ooh-ahh

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to sell out too? Is the website less jammed cos there's less people trying?

I got a couple in one of the secret resales in 2013 at about midday - it was the second day of them and they were coach tickets from London, but I believe some of the resales are for ordinary entry.

26 minutes ago, CTO said:

I'm hoping it's a Monday! It needs to be really as I am away with work the rest of the week..

Is it usually a Monday ? Please tell me it is :)

The year I got them in 2013 they had sales on the Monday (which I missed) and Tuesday (the day I got them) - but I think other years there have been a few  during the week they go on sale, judging by remarks on the forum.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Astracat :)

I need to find a n other who fancies joining forces on those days, we are only trying for one so happy to help someone else out if they will return the favour :)

Hi, I heard about the secret resales and now can't get to sleep because I'm reading through all the messages to find out all the information I can.

Sorry for this late post but I am so desperate for a ticket and want to be a part of this little community because everyone on here seems so nice.

I've downloaded the web checker app. I'm guessing it's best to buy the full version though. 

Thanks for any help, Ollie

7 hours ago, Olliemars said:

Oh i've just realised the free version of the app only checkes it every 4 hours. Ive got the full version now. sorry again for the late message.

If you're able to spent most days at a pc and have access to efestivals the forum usually goes bonkers when the resale goes live. There's WhatsApp groups too and Siblin has an email alert system. 

19 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

which is a bummer, cos both of the main sales pages have changed in the last 30 minutes, tho they were insignificant changes.

yeah - not going to get that £4.99 back - the app is pretty poor. Unless I am doing something wrong.

2 minutes ago, siblin said:

Getting excited for next week now, and I'm not even looking!  Good dry run of the monitor today.

hi - are you able to add names to your mailing list prior to the resale? my monitor app is bobbins. It isn't picking up anything at the moment. :-(

41 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

yeah - not going to get that £4.99 back - the app is pretty poor. Unless I am doing something wrong.

I was getting the same issue over the weekend but if you go into the app click on edit and go into the saved webpage turn the notice faction off then back on and it has picked up the ones this morning again

• Upvote 1