Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, iamgembo said:

Hey guys. Does anyone know what days or times tickets will be likely to go on resale? And how many resale days are there likely to be?

Hi iamgembo - it's quite possible that there will not be an announcement if more tickets go on sale, it may just be a case that you're able to buy tickets all of a sudden without any fanfare at all. Keep checking the ticket links as much as possible and make sure that you carry your registration details with you all the time.

Hi all,
Unfortunately a friend and myself missed out on tickets in both the October main sale and the resale the other week! So so gutted as we've been lucky in getting tickets the last few years and was really looking forward to going back again this year!
Anyway I've heard about a secret resale after the May 6 cancellation deadline that seetickets put on for a very limited number of tickets!
Has anyone on here been successful in getting tickets in this secret sale in the past, and does anyone have any tips for it?
Karl

2 minutes ago, Karl Thomas W said:

Hi all,
Unfortunately a friend and myself missed out on tickets in both the October main sale and the resale the other week! So so gutted as we've been lucky in getting tickets the last few years and was really looking forward to going back again this year!
Anyway I've heard about a secret resale after the May 6 cancellation deadline that seetickets put on for a very limited number of tickets!
Has anyone on here been successful in getting tickets in this secret sale in the past, and does anyone have any tips for it?
Karl

I was successful in lasts years' sale, as were many others on here. This year is shaping up to be more difficult though, as something like 4 times as many people are monitoring the site. Tips are littered throughout this thread, but basically boils down to monitoring the site, signing up to the whatsapp group and following the the festivals' Twitter account. 

6 minutes ago, musky said:

I was successful in lasts years' sale, as were many others on here. This year is shaping up to be more difficult though, as something like 4 times as many people are monitoring the site. Tips are littered throughout this thread, but basically boils down to monitoring the site, signing up to the whatsapp group and following the the festivals' Twitter account. 

Thanks for your reply. How do I sign to the group on what'sapp?

Can you remember exactly when the secret resale was last year? Ive read it's not always been the same amount of days after the cancellation deadline date in the past few years, some years a few days after, other years a couple of weeks, just completely random! 

1 hour ago, Karl Thomas W said:

Thanks for your reply. How do I sign to the group on what'sapp?

Can you remember exactly when the secret resale was last year? Ive read it's not always been the same amount of days after the cancellation deadline date in the past few years, some years a few days after, other years a couple of weeks, just completely random! 

Just contact T Mouse. He's waiting a little longer before adding people to the group so he can add them in bulk, everyone will be added before next weekend. There won't be any sales before then. Last year it was on the 18th, which was a week later than the previous year. No one can predict the date - you just have to be ready from the 9th. 

Hi all, I'm a long time user here but a fairly infrequent poster not because I lurk but because I'm just not here very often but, I just wanted to say, I've been where you all are before and know the feeling.

However nothing and I mean nothing, beats the feeling when you finally get them. It's a better buzz than when you get them in Oct or even April.

Being here gives you the best chance of getting your tickets in the secret sale and good luck to you all. Keep the faith and fingers crossed everyone is successful soon.

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone, I got tickets last year through the secret resales (not for me, but for my flatmate) and what worked really well, was we had a whatsapp group. Are you doing it again this year? We had agreed not to say anything in the group so we dont get notifications for no reason, and then one day i got the message saying 'Now' and we all rushed and all of us got tickets!