Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, RAMMAN said:

What Siblin and Cityboy did last year helped so many people and i am sure the same will happen this year! The whattsapp group works great for those who are not sat at a PC all day like myself.....get the message and used my phone....simple

Cheers mate

1 hour ago, Washangel said:

I know this is a bit late in the day but a member of Vloody I wonder ifanyone help me join the Whattapp group for alerts to the secret resale? My number is XXXXXXXX and how can I get other people's numbers so I can alert others if I get lucky

Done

Edited by eFestivals
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, princess4747 said:

I've been reading the thread like 'yup, yup, okay, gotcha' absolutely no clue what they are on about! My technical expertise goes as far as forums, playing sims and sending complaint e-mails to Tesco. 

Haha I second you on this, that too is my level of expertise! 

15 minutes ago, carlosj said:

It doesn't look like it, his number's still there in the original quote.

how do I edit it doesn't seem to be letting me there is no edit available, usually it is next to quote and its not there

Edited by cityboy75

Either on a PC or mobile phone, you should be able to click on 'edit' for your post then click in the quoted text box and delete the number (ie backspace). You may not be able to remove the entire quote box, but I've certainly been able to delete some text in my posts.

(In fact, I quoted your post but then I've just hovered over your text box on this laptop to see the [x] on the top left of it, I clicked on that [x] to select the box, hit DEL and it's gone).

Edited by carlosj

4 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Either on a PC or mobile phone, you should be able to click on 'edit' for your post then click in the quoted text box and delete the number (ie backspace). You may not be able to remove the entire quote box, but I've certainly been able to delete some text in my posts.

(In fact, I've just hovered over your text box on this laptop to see the [x] on the top left of it, I clicked on that [x] to select the box, hit DEL and it's gone).

I have reported post asking if they can delete it because there is no edit available

3 minutes ago, Northern_Lights said:

I've tried looking for myself but can't see the answer. Is there now an email notification group about any Secret Resales in addition to the WhatApp group started by T-Mouse?

If you speak to Siblin ;)

1 hour ago, princess4747 said:

Is that the paid for app? Also I wonder what they updated I kept checking it all day

Hi, yes it 4.99 it tells you what they change sometimes very tiny things like adding sold out or just a space between words! It checks every minute.

7 minutes ago, keb77 said:

Hi, yes it 4.99 it tells you what they change sometimes very tiny things like adding sold out or just a space between words! It checks every minute.

I would be having heart attacks every two minutes! How comes it says it's updated so often?

2 hours ago, keb77 said:

At least I know my webchecker is working! It's a shame I can't notify others at the same time 

image.png

What's the details of the web checker your using? I need to invest in one! Cheers. 

13 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

I would be having heart attacks every two minutes! How comes it says it's updated so often?

2 minutes ago, Rie said:

What's the details of the web checker your using? I need to invest in one! Cheers. 

It's an iPhone app called "webchecker"

its only checking every minute because I set it to to test it lol! I could turn it off until after the refunds, but I'm too nosey! 

1 hour ago, keb77 said:

its only checking every minute because I set it to to test it lol! I could turn it off until after the refunds, but I'm too nosey! 

That's weird. The App store isn't bringing anything up for "webchecker". Who's the developer?

Incidentally, anyone who's using Punchr may as well delete it as I have. Bloody useless!

1 hour ago, keb77 said:

Thank you! I will get it downloaded and set up!