Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, musky said:

It would work if someone ran a script to input a good registration number to see if the backend was showing tickets as available. Although they might also block the IP of anyone trying that. 

As it stands, that page is unlikely to change so if you were just monitoring that one you'd probably not know the sale had happened until you read about it on here. 

Edit: I thought you were talking about the one that ended '910001' (or whatever it was). Nothing wrong with monitoring that page although I can't see any advantage in doing so. 

You also need a disposable registration number for such a thing.  Let's just say its possible :P

53 minutes ago, Ch3176 said:

That's weird isn't it! Buy one on the day is seat of your pants stuff

That was up last year as well. It probably just allows them to have the page up ready to go for a resale. There certainly won't be any available at the start of the festival. 

10 hours ago, siblin said:

And that is sadly true, but with the help of people on here hopefully its "Small", rather than "Almost Zero"

Even a tiny chance is better than nothing. I just hate the idea of anyone missing out I know I'm going to be gutted if I don't manage 

15 hours ago, cityboy75 said:

I have quite a few spaces left in the group as some from last year have left because they have tickets 

Hi Cityboy,

If you have spaces left, is there any chance I could be added to the whatsapp group? Tried the other one but I think it may be full now. Would be greatly appreciated...

Just now, franathy said:

Hi Cityboy,

If you have spaces left, is there any chance I could be added to the whatsapp group? Tried the other one but I think it may be full now. Would be greatly appreciated...

that'll be the whatsapp group that's eight minutes slower to alert people than the system I'm building. :P

That eight minutes will see all of the tickets gone.

Edited by eFestivals

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

that'll be the whatsapp group that's eight minutes slower to alert people than the system I'm building. :P

I thought it worked really well last year? (looking at the old thread seemed like everyone got tickets). I have other alerts set up but just want to maximise my chances! 

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

But the point is like last year and it worked as soon as anyone gets an alert they message on the whatsapp group :-p