Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Something is happening!

There was an alert last night... Now, when you go on here (http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm/850002) it takes you to the holding page!

Time to get hopes up again?

I got some alert also, it was literally just now rather than last night. I came on to see if anyone else said anything. However mine still just says no event found

The biggest downside is needing to take yourself out for the day, no popping back to get another layer or the rest of your stuff for the evening, as in our case you were walking pretty far.

Also, having to shove the kinder egg of contraband up your arse every day can be a bit tiresome ;)

Well my mate who did it had a solution for this. He parked his van in the campervan field on Tuesday night. Had a lovely night and then at 9am when the main gates opened, he wandered in at his leisure and popped a tent up a decent location (which also helped for us campers who wanted a decent camping position too). He kept some of his clothes, beer, "etc" there and used it for stop-offs over the course of the day and then just went back to his van for his sleeps. I am sure if I ever had a Glasto in a campervan it would be very hard to go back to the standard tent version....

woahhhhh chaps, the wednesday coach page just updated. its letting me put registrations in http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/867951

and it is letting me pick 1 other person's registration, im sure its usually 4?

Looks like it's a goer, did you get sorted?

Theres no specific limit, just depends on your driver usually. I'd recommend just taking a reasonable amount, like a couple of crates or something just to be on the safe side

Thanks Michael. Appreciated the quick response. Seams to have a bearing on the decision from others !!

I just clicked thru on an unused registration, the booking page is allowing me to choose some destinations... all are saying

On sale on Friday, 26 Jun 2015 at 12:00 AM which is no help to anyone.

However - given we are two weeks away from the event, coach tixs would be a good shout as they can give you your tickets in hand, rather than posting...

I just clicked thru on an unused registration, the booking page is allowing me to choose some destinations... all are saying

On sale on Friday, 26 Jun 2015 at 12:00 AM which is no help to anyone.

However - given we are two weeks away from the event, coach tixs would be a good shout as they can give you your tickets in hand, rather than posting...

we got this before, but I didn't realise it was back. what was the link?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/867951

it came back online at 15:58 and I absolute s*it myself because I had no money in my account and my friend who wants the ticket is in an exam.. it is only allowing 1 additional registration so I'm definitely going to be on standby for the next day or so.