Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Thanks to Ruscal and everyone else who chipped in with the explanation of the session ID. It would seem that there may be a queue of sorts after all.

this of any use to anyone. Best make contact before it gets removed from ebay though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glastonbury-Festival-Ticket-2015-/191590034537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c9ba7ec69

Very naughty putting that up as an auction. It's one thing not wanting to loose money on a ticket an quite another seeking to maximise any potential profit. A tout is a tout, however you want to dress it up.

At the end of the day, everyone has the same right to a ticket as the next person, whether we like it or not.

Sure everyone has the same right to a ticket, but everyone should have the same chances of one too (or at least as close to the same chance as is feasible).

I was one of the lucky ones who picked a ticket up in the Siblin resale...if I hadn't got one though I wouldn't give up just yet, I cannot believe there won't be a few tickets left that go on sale sporadically.

Keep the faith and good luck to you all.

Edited by ticketboy69

I think it must be very unlikely now!

I think so. I got an alert the site was loaded this morning but that's quite common. There haven't been any site changes or whispers, so I'm pretty convinced there wont be any more resales. People are more likely to get tickets through competitions etc..

I'd be astounded if there was another resale but I do love to be astounded so if there is; happy days.

If not, I plan to purchase someone else's ticket and use a fake moustache & glasses combo along with some chin putty which I already have from another mission and bimble in that way. Before anyone says they check the pictures on the tickets and it won't work remember the chin putty.

In the extremely unlikely event that this master plan doesn't work it's Twix and grappling hook time.

I'm going. I'm on a mission from God.

• Upvote 1

I'd be astounded if there was another resale but I do love to be astounded so if there is; happy days.

If not, I plan to purchase someone else's ticket and use a fake moustache & glasses combo along with some chin putty which I already have from another mission and bimble in that way. Before anyone says they check the pictures on the tickets and it won't work remember the chin putty.

In the extremely unlikely event that this master plan doesn't work it's Twix and grappling hook time.

Find someone with a campervan with a secret compartment... if it worked in Star Wars it will certainly work at Glastonbury...

falcon_smuggling_compartment.jpg

• Upvote 1

a couple of mates got in last year on a ticket they bought 2nd hand. neither of them looked ANYTHING like the pic. they were fully prepared to attempt to scale the fence using a ladder that they'd hidden 2 weeks previously (dedication for you) but in the end they simply strolled through at about 11pm on Thursday night - the security people checked their faces, laughed that it was so clearly not that on the ticket, and waved them through

Find someone with a campervan with a secret compartment... if it worked in Star Wars it will certainly work at Glastonbury...

*Waves hand*

"This is not the festival goer you are looking for."

Camper vans are parked outside the fence and you gain entry through pedestrian gate C down the hill of death from what I remember. Good run up for pole vaulting though. :)

So you'll be sorted for spending the week in the campervan field, now just to get from there to see the stages ;)

So you'll be sorted for spending the week in the campervan field, now just to get from there to see the stages ;)

Haha! Oh yeah! D'oh

Can't even just send someone into the main festival bit and obtain a wristband either, as I seem to remember they check ticket too?

A mate stayed in the campervan field a few years ago and I visited a few times. Luxury! My dream is to one day do Glasto in a campavan ... so. much. win.

Haha! Oh yeah! D'oh

Can't even just send someone into the main festival bit and obtain a wristband either, as I seem to remember they check ticket too?

A mate stayed in the campervan field a few years ago and I visited a few times. Luxury! My dream is to one day do Glasto in a campavan ... so. much. win.

It is great in many ways, making a brew easily, having a loo and a shower, being able to hang your gear up last year when the weather was really wet.

The biggest downside is needing to take yourself out for the day, no popping back to get another layer or the rest of your stuff for the evening, as in our case you were walking pretty far.

Also, having to shove the kinder egg of contraband up your arse every day can be a bit tiresome ;)

And yes, they check for the half a ticket and strap, not like the old days where once you were through you were sorted.