Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I heart this group.

I literally saw the email whilst in meeting (not just in the meeting I was chairing!!) I went quiet and started typing in my mates reg nos having pre entered them last week into the auto complete.

Then I saw it " buy tickets" i got thru and then was momentarily confused by the offer of a car part ticket / stainless steel bottle etc, but continued onwards....

Billing page?!? I couldn't believe it, I ran from the meeting room, to my desk up about 3 flights of stairs carrying my laptop to get to my wallet and started to call my mates, to make sure he definitely wanted one. No answered so i ring everyone I think who might be able to help - and took an executive decision to just to buy it anyway!

So happy I did!!

Honestly thought it was a pipe dream expecting to be successful in the secret resale. One of my friends I just got tickets for hasn't even seen the messages yet. He'll be so happy; he was so excited about going, and so gutted when he missed out in the resale.

Thank you all! It's been a blast.

Delighted for anyone that got theirs and disappointed for those who missed out.

I genuinely thought if anything went onsale today it would be coach tickets. I'm not part of Siblin's group because email isn't a fast way to get hold of me, so it was this thread that saved me. I just idly refreshed the page, noted there were 84 pages instead of 81 last time, opened to comment "Yes" and went straight for the site.

Got one for my mate. Just rang him in work out of the blue and said "You owe me big time". He hadn't a clue what I was talking about but apparently I am now "a little star :cool:

Got our tickets in Oct then got friends sorted resale day but couldn't keep away from this thread despite not needing tickets. Great to see so many successes just ramps up the 36 day wait to be there. So sad for those who missed out fingers crossed on further sales

I've been quietly watching this thread since the last resale and have just got 2 tickets today. We got our tickets back in October but had 2 lifelong Glasto goers who did not get one. It had taken the shine off for us because if everyone doesn't go its not the same. So I just wanted to say thank you AGAIN to the fantastic efestivals folk for helping me to get tickets. Last week and today has been so disruupted but its been worth it in the end.

As it was I actually just refreshed the page and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the page had changed. Panic set in and I had all on holding it together to get the details in. Still can't believe it and nor can my friends. I'm popular now so hoping there will be a few Brothers pints behind the bar for me.

See you all in June. Been every year since 2002 xxx

Typically I was sat in a meeting that had just ended when the alerts started coming out. I jumped up, called some friends (the first 3 not at a computer) and then the final friend had managed to get in and get the 4 tickets we needed.

Siblin, your page monitor is legendary. It just goes to show that if you want a Glasto ticket that bad and are willing to invest some time and effort then you will get one!

Well pleased for everyone on here. It's been a tense few weeks!

Unbelievably got tickets!! Supposedly 'writing work report' while watching this thread and occasionally f5ing, just happened to press at 3pm. I can't say thank you enough to everyone. Didn't know how much I wanted to go til now. Those of you who were unlucky, really hope you manage to get tickets. Can't be there til thurs evening but hope to be able to ply some of you with cider over the weekend Now just need to negotiate kids' time off school..

I've just started a new job and was chairing a t con. Quickly muttered something about an ocado delivery and rang off! Not the best thing to have done but worth it :)

I started a job last week and would have been working now, but luckily stopped turning up after a day.

Especially lucky because my other friend who I gave my email login to (in case I was busy when tickets went on sale) was in a mock exam and has only just seen his phone.

bought 3 tickets for mates who missed out, turns out 2 of them very recently booked flights to a festival in croatia the same weekend. gutted!

is there anyway you could say you put the wrong registration details in and ill by the both if you can change them for the 2 regs i need?

I think Siblin and CityBoy should have to wear halos all weekend, so the hundreds (thousands?) of people they have helped can thank them as they bump into them.

Top stuff gents.

qKPQS7J.gif

Around 300-350 on my list. Or to put it another way of each of those got an average of 2 tickets in this sale, about one in 500 people at the festival. That's probably an overestimate but it's a nice statistic to think about when we see a field full of people

Great work cityboy on getting the what's app message out. Seems to have helped where people's email was a little slow getting through. My script is fairly swift at firing the email out but some people only have their email checking every 15 minutes, so sounds like this was definitely helpful. I may experiment with tweeting next year.

• Upvote 3

I started a job last week and would have been working now, but luckily stopped turning up after a day.

Especially lucky because my other friend who I gave my email login to (in case I was busy when tickets went on sale) was in a mock exam and has only just seen his phone.

Not really relevant but why did you stop turning up after a day?!

Around 300-350 on my list. Or to put it another way of each of those got an average of 2 tickets in this sale, about one in 500 people at the festival. That's probably an overestimate but it's a nice statistic to think about when we see a field full of people

Great work cityboy on getting the what's app message out. Seems to have helped where people's email was a little slow getting through. My script is fairly swift at firing the email out but some people only have their email checking every 15 minutes, so sounds like this was definitely helpful. I may experiment with tweeting next year.

Well you and cityboy helped with 3 tickets here.