Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I think I've worked it out... I have £230 in my debit account now... That should be enough, right?

I'll just buy any other things I need over the next 3 weeks on credit aha

Won't be enough as you will need to pay for the coach too, have you thought of drawing cash out on your credit card and paying it into your bank? Or send yourself money via Paypal......

Frustrating isn't it mate, just wish they'd tell us one way or the other that theres going to be one

there will defiantly be one,just not before any prior warning on there site. i checked the ticket info earlier and found nothing had changed

You trying for yourself mate or for friends ?

trying for 2 of my mates. last year i was getting them for my self and 5 others i think it was,got them all as it was easy to get through.the hard part was the waiting,but like i said before they give you a date it would start as i feel they will do this again this year. i keep checking back just incase but wouldnt waste my day sat here with false hope just to be gutted every hour for no reason at all