Secret resales 2015

Terence99

what add-on or website are people using to monitor the seetickets site?

I am using one called visual ping

https://visualping.io/login

Not tried this before so not sure how good it is but when the main Glastonbury see tickets page has changed it has informed me so looks like it does work... My concern is that I am not following the right page? Anyhow try visual ping and see how you get on!

Cheers... That is what I have been guessing as well. I have just seen a few random ones knocking about and was worried that I am tracking the wrong one! I will just stick with that one now and what will be will be ! Best of luck

I am using one called visual ping

https://visualping.io/login

Not tried this before so not sure how good it is but when the main Glastonbury see tickets page has changed it has informed me so looks like it does work... My concern is that I am not following the right page? Anyhow try visual ping and see how you get on!

Any idea of a plug in for IE, crappy work pc only has that and cant install firefox etc.

Edited by tskerrett

Any idea of a plug in for IE, crappy work pc only has that and cant install firefox etc.

Try installing Chrome?

It's generally a lot better in most cases.

Plus you can get ''Extensions'' which incude the 'Page monitor' extensions.

Sorry if this is all foreign language to you. I can try and explain it but only if you get Chrome =]

Try installing Chrome?

It's generally a lot better in most cases.

Plus you can get ''Extensions'' which incude the 'Page monitor' extensions.

Sorry if this is all foreign language to you. I can try and explain it but only if you get Chrome =]

The 'firefox etc.' (meaning firefox and other things) in my post sort of means firefox, chrome, safari... Sorry if that was in a foreign language.

Work PC so i cant install as my company are completey paranoid about eveything and IE is defult, was asking if anyone new anything for IE i could use. I have chrome, firefox 'etc.' on my personal laptop and have plug ins on them. but as i sped most of my dayat work was just thinking.

And for the record fixerfox dicks all over chrome... but thats for a diffrent fourm

Edited by tskerrett

If refund day is 8th May, is there any possibility the tickets will go on sale earlier than the 11th? Have all past resales been during the following weekdays? I may not be near a computer on the weekend 9/10 May, just wondering if I should change my plans just in case!

The secret resales I've been successful in have always been midweek lunch time with no announcement

Clue's in the name, I guess ;)

Ben

Actually thats not 100% necessarily the case. Last year they said there were going to be some resales in a certain week but that they would be unannounced and wouldn't be more specific than that.