Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I managed to get through in the resale for a mate and his wife but she had a different registered postcode which she failed to tell me so when I cam to pay I could only get his. As you can imagine this has caused somewhat of a frosty atmosphere in the house! Just after one more ticket so any help with web monitor would potentially save his marriage. I have installed update scanner but don't know how good it is and it isn't able to push to phones.

One of our group had changed their postcode without saying either. On the first normal sale one of us got through, their duff postcode made our whole order cancel and restart leading to no tickets (they'd sold out by the then). None of us got through on the resale either. They didn't get spoken to for about a week lol

Edited by micropizza

http://glastonburymobile.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm/850002/

This link to buy tickets seems to be working at the moment.

I'm intrigued because the main event URL is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850009

Where did this URL come from?

Thanks for the add Siblin,

Just wanted to check all is working right? ive only had one email, yesterday, saying

Thank you for using my Glastonbury page monitor. The page monitor is active and will email to notify you when when certain pages have changed...

but ive had nothing else since, is this correct as i can see people saying they're reciveing loads? My follow that page has com back with updates.

I hope everyone here gets tickets, would be great having a load of us meet up for a beer in the sun!

Just wanted to check all is working right? ive only had one email, yesterday, saying

Thank you for using my Glastonbury page monitor. The page monitor is active and will email to notify you when when certain pages have changed...

but ive had nothing else since, is this correct as i can see people saying they're reciveing loads? My follow that page has com back with updates.

I hope everyone here gets tickets, would be great having a load of us meet up for a beer in the sun!

Hi tskerrett,

I believe that you need to click the link at the bottom of the email that lets you choose the pages you subscribe to and then select what you want to monitor as there are quite a few.

Hi tskerrett,

I believe that you need to click the link at the bottom of the email that lets you choose the pages you subscribe to and then select what you want to monitor as there are quite a few.

Yeah did that just selected,

seetickets_root - http://glastonbury.seetickets.com

ticket_page - http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets

Just re submited again though see if it does anything.

I'm intrigued because the main event URL is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850009

Where did this URL come from?

The url ending in 2 is (or was similar) to the one that was being suggested on here as a potential one prior to the resale, http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191475-resale/page-52#entry4648954

It worked (in the same way it is now) until around 15 mins before the resale started when it started forwarding to the same one glastonbury.seetickets.com. It started working again not long after the resale sold out

Edited by enbolt

Hi Tskerrit

Its actually been quiet today and yesterday, with only one obscure URL changing on the monitor (2014 coach packages link), which aren't enabled by default. That change seemed to be just see tickets removing the event.

Not surprised you haven't received anything yet.

If you're concerned - theres actually a "test page" on that link you can enable, which is a page which changes every 15 minutes, so you can see the email come through and make sure you've got everything set up and the process is working :)

The url ending in 2 is (or was similar) to the one that was being suggested on here as a potential one prior to the resale, http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191475-resale/page-52#entry4648954

It worked (in the same way it is now) until around 15 mins before the resale started when it started forwarding to the same one glastonbury.seetickets.com. It started working again not long after the resale sold out

hmm could be worth making sure I'm monitoring this one too then!

I used Follow that Page a couple of years ago and it works just fine, very quick in sending out emails. Siblins was more sensitive and seemed to be sending out emails on very minor changes to the page background. He's fixed that now and I haven't had anything since. I've not had anything from Follow That Page either but there's been nothing to report.

Edited by musky

I think a new thread for 2015 is reasonable ;)

Hi siblin, Im not sure if I have done this correct as I have never used a forum before, But i have been going since 1999 and couldn't not get a ticket, Please can you add me to your list I will literally kiss your muddy wellies if i get in :) You will make one lady very happy:) x

2. one for coach and one for general, however there may be the odd ticket that becomes available during the course of that week outside of the main batches

The coach one last year was spread over the Monday and Tuesday. My brother held his nerve until the Wednesday last year and got 8 GA tickets for friends who needed them, we just need 2 this year for me and the wife.

The coach one last year was spread over the Monday and Tuesday. My brother held his nerve until the Wednesday last year and got 8 GA tickets for friends who needed them, we just need 2 this year for me and the wife.

Wow - good work! was that using my script or something else?

There was one big batch on the monday and a few drips and drabs over the next few days. Similarly one big batch of GA on the weds, and the odd couple following that (presumably failed payments or something)

Wow - good work! was that using my script or something else?

There was one big batch on the monday and a few drips and drabs over the next few days. Similarly one big batch of GA on the weds, and the odd couple following that (presumably failed payments or something)

No, this will be the first year using your script. My brothers work just has a very impressive computer system, which he can't use during the normal resale.