Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm still confused as to how it works. When it happens, do you go on glastonbury.seetickets.com and it comes up with the "buy tickets" thing or do you need a secret link or what?

the regular ticket page will open again and tickets will be shown to be available to buy - no secret link or anything like that

I'm still confused as to how it works. When it happens, do you go on glastonbury.seetickets.com and it comes up with the "buy tickets" thing or do you need a secret link or what?

It's secret, because it's not advertised, but the link is the Seeticket webpage, which is made open to sell the tickets when they are available, but you have to drop on when the page is working, or be told, via the script.

Cool, thanks guys.

And will we get any sort of sniff of when they might pop up again, or is it entirely random?

Also, how long does it tend to take for them to go? If it happens at lunchtime and I get home from work at 3, are the chances that it's so secret that I could still nab one?

An earlier post gave one resale 10 minutes before selling out, although there *may* be a few. You'd get an email whenever the page changes (or a certain underlying coding/screenshot), but the change could be more water bottles, or registration is open, not necessarily that there are tickets. Remember that these are only a few tickets, and loads are after them. Can you pass on your details to someone else who can help monitor too?

Edited by carlosj

Cool, thanks guys.

And will we get any sort of sniff of when they might pop up again, or is it entirely random?

Also, how long does it tend to take for them to go? If it happens at lunchtime and I get home from work at 3, are the chances that it's so secret that I could still nab one?

i don't believe we get a sniff of when they'll come - they just reappear, out of nowhere, and you have to be lucky enough to be near a computer when they do. no chance will they last a couple of hours, once word gets out they'll be gone in a flash

Cool, thanks guys.

Got them this way last year, no indication, just went on the tickets page at the right time.

I think the consensus educated guess last year was around lunch time on the monday after the refund deadline.

Must be bored stiff at See Tickets today as they have changed the colour scheme - the buttons are now Pink !

Pink !!?!?!? Why ?!?!?

Could it be another omen ???

hehe the page monitor is working for you then? I saw that too - they're a little late!

Yep so I go to sleep and wake up and my inbox is full. Am working through it now

• Upvote 1

hehe the page monitor is working for you then? I saw that too - they're a little late!

Yep so I go to sleep and wake up and my inbox is full. Am working through it now

I've signed up to 'follow that page' but haven't had an email regarding this change, does this mean I'm not singed up properly?

I've signed up to 'follow that page' but haven't had an email regarding this change, does this mean I'm not singed up properly?

follow that page is nothing to do with me, so i've no idea if its supposed to email you ;) I have a system which I wrote for the benefit of my family, friends, and the good people of online communities such as this. DM me your email address and I'll add you.

• Upvote 2

So apart from being added to Siblin's email list how are people monitoring the webpage? What are ye using? How? I assume the page being monitored is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/

I have a few friends looking for tickets and they are wanting to set up monitoring of the page so as it will ping them an alert/email to their smartphone as soon as the page changes.

follow that page is nothing to do with me, so i've no idea if its supposed to email you ;) I have a system which I wrote for the benefit of my family, friends, and the good people of online communities such as this. DM me your email address and I'll add you.

Many thanks for your help! The notifications are coming through.

Monday after? That makes it 11th May, right?

First off, that's my day off... Second of all, that's the first Monday after payday!!!!!!

Hopefully that's right!

They did tell us what week it was going to be at least last year. It ended up with coach tickets on the monday, general tickets on weds or thurs (can't remember which). Other than that there were the odd couple of tickets added sporadically but i think it was like 2 at a time.

Monday after? That makes it 11th May, right?

First off, that's my day off... Second of all, that's the first Monday after payday!!!!!!

Hopefully that's right!

Correct, my guess would be that monday. Or was it wednesday? Pretty sure it was monday. No doubt that the day will come out closer to the time.

Edit: having seen siblins reply. That was it, got mine on monday (coach tickets).

Edited by MrPink

I've DM'd you, thanks lots :-)

As an ultimate lurker, don't feel justified asking to be added to the list siblin. But would you be able to tell me what pages I should be pointing my own monitor solution to? Using page monitor extension for chrome which worked perfectly last year, know I had it checking 3 pages then but at the moment just have it pointing to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com . Thanks!

apologies for it all going a bit nuts at the moment. Looks like see are playing

I was worried something was up i've had about 50 emails today :laugh:

The page won't open on my mobile either :'( (This isn't a whinge at you by the way Siblin just wondering if anyone else is having mobile site issues?)

Edited by CraigyLee

I was worried something was up i've had about 50 emails today :laugh:

The page won't open on my mobile either :'( (This isn't a whinge at you by the way Siblin just wondering if anyone else is having mobile site issues?)

I keep getting a message saying too many redirects. Don't know how to get round it on iPhone/pad

Asked this on the resale thread earlier, and was told it should be okay, but wondered what you guys thought as well. With registrations re-opening today are we sure it'll allow you to buy tickets for this year, and it's not just for next year? My friend who forgot to register is excited now, and I don't want him to be disappointed.