Secret resales 2015

Terence99

same thing happened to my friend! There's a large group of us going and unfortunately ONE just ONE of my friends didn't manage to get a ticket in the resale or main sale. We all tried for her (and the other friend who didn't get a ticket in the main sale) but no luck whatsoever - the furthest any of us got was to fill in her details until the transaction cancelled as the second registration already had a ticket bought for and then... SOLD OUT. Those awful awful words... Not quite sure why the other registrationee didn't input her details but she's never been before and is so desperate to experience Glastonbury. If anybody could help at all in any shape or form please let me know, lots and loads of drinks involved!!

What are the chances of campervan tickets being made available again I wonder? Next to none guess! Anyone been able to secure one in the secret resales?

Weirdly we did see a few come back last year and a couple of folk managed to get them. I have no way of monitoring this though sadly

Hi guys, does anyone know if it's possible to register in the time between now and the 'secret resales'? Again - cheers siblin for this.

I don't think it is. I seem to remember that someone posted last year that registrations were open again, but that was right after the festival. I might be wrong though and it could be that they do re-open them for any final returns - just keep an eye on the registration page. http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/register/

same thing happened to my friend! There's a large group of us going and unfortunately ONE just ONE of my friends didn't manage to get a ticket in the resale or main sale. We all tried for her (and the other friend who didn't get a ticket in the main sale) but no luck whatsoever - the furthest any of us got was to fill in her details until the transaction cancelled as the second registration already had a ticket bought for and then... SOLD OUT. Those awful awful words... Not quite sure why the other registrationee didn't input her details but she's never been before and is so desperate to experience Glastonbury. If anybody could help at all in any shape or form please let me know, lots and loads of drinks involved!!

Pretty much same as our group, 22 now have tickets just the 1 to get and we were all trying and had his details up but timed/sold out. Not given up for next resale. On the plus side there are 5 newbies which is always great.

Pretty much same as our group, 22 now have tickets just the 1 to get and we were all trying and had his details up but timed/sold out. Not given up for next resale. On the plus side there are 5 newbies which is always great.

Same as us - just 1 more to get after managing to get the other 4 this morning

I think its thursday, but yes, one of the two or both! Is your niece coming along this year too?

s

I'll be doing Wed meet and yes my niece is coming again this year and its her birthday on the Wed, so needless to say we will be messy again by 7pm.....

I feel your pain. This morning we managed to get four out of five of us tickets and my younger brother is the one missing out. It will be the first time we potentially won't be going as a whole family. Gutted and doing all I can to secure him a ticket. This forum is full of great advice. Although I am newbie to posting in this forum I am grateful to the advice from all the members that helped get those tickets this morning. Fingers crossed for the secret resales, we all stand a better chance with the help of these guys...

• Upvote 1

If I recall last year they happened 8 (or was it 15) days after the resale, starting with a coach resale on the monday, and a general on the weds, with the odd little couple of tickets here and there.

I have a page monitor that can email when a page changes, specifically for this purpose. It was successful for around 100 people last year, a handful of whom turned up to give me a cider on the thursday (i was very drunk on friday morning). As per last year DM me your emails. I suspect i'll have a busy day with this today!

On iPhones i know if you set it to automatically check email as fast as you can, or enable push notifications on for something like outlook.com, or and add the page monitor email to your VIP list and it comes up as a notification on your main screen pretty quick

Hi siblin, can I DM you my email adress for the monitoring page. Glasto is such a big part of mine and my partners lives, we honeymooned there in 2010, took our little ones to their first festival in 2011, and had what I can only describe as a second honeymoon in 2013

• Downvote 1

Hi siblin, can I DM you my email adress for the monitoring page. Glasto is such a big part of mine and my partners lives, we honeymooned there in 2010, took our little ones to their first festival in 2011, and had what I can only describe as a second honeymoon in 2013

Of course - I've just managed to clear some space in my unusually warm inbox!

• Upvote 2

Phew.. think i'm keeping on top of these requests. If i've missed you give me a prod.

Just a quick note (and apology) to say if you're a bit of a lurker (if for example you have 0 or 1 posts) i'm likely to just ignore your DM, purely because its tricky enough to keep on top of the requests and the people who are part of this little community here have to take priority. Announce yourself, post on a few forums, then try asking again in a week or so!

I feel your pain. This morning we managed to get four out of five of us tickets and my younger brother is the one missing out. It will be the first time we potentially won't be going as a whole family. Gutted and doing all I can to secure him a ticket. This forum is full of great advice. Although I am newbie to posting in this forum I am grateful to the advice from all the members that helped get those tickets this morning. Fingers crossed for the secret resales, we all stand a better chance with the help of these guys...

Same thing happened to us, we've got some people travelling down to Somerset from Liverpool to get on a coach there because it's all that was available - desperate times and all that. Loads of people trying for me and my boyfriend yesterday and no joy. If anyone hears anything I'd be really grateful, there's just us without at the moment

What are the chances of campervan tickets being made available again I wonder? Next to none guess! Anyone been able to secure one in the secret resales?

No idea, sorry. Have you posted a question, or added to the CV ticket threads in 'Questions' They may turn up on eBay too, but may form part of the sectret sales

Siblin, any chance you could add 2 email addresses for me please? Your mailbox must be full, as I can't DM you. Thanks in advance, CJ.

If I recall last year they happened 8 (or was it 15) days after the resale, starting with a coach resale on the monday, and a general on the weds, with the odd little couple of tickets here and there.

I have a page monitor that can email when a page changes, specifically for this purpose. It was successful for around 100 people last year, a handful of whom turned up to give me a cider on the thursday (i was very drunk on friday morning). As per last year DM me your emails. I suspect i'll have a busy day with this today!

On iPhones i know if you set it to automatically check email as fast as you can, or enable push notifications on for something like outlook.com, or and add the page monitor email to your VIP list and it comes up as a notification on your main screen pretty quick

Hi Siblin,

Wont let me DM you.

If you could send on to tskerrett@hotmail.co.uk i would be eternally grateful. Myself and girlfriend both got to confim part of the resale and kicked out Yesterday and on the coach sale swindon was avalible but it wouldnt let me select. so im quite gutted to be honest.