Changes to private coach T&C's

Brad2434

Thanks glasto worker, not the first time you've clarified the situation on this topic. The only slight grudge I feel is moving the luggage from one bus to another but it's minor as well be at Glastonbury!

Is this going to be the same for Minibusses too then? i'd imagine so mind.

in the previous version they did link Coaches and Minibuses although they went into greater detail as to what they classed as a Minibus which did make sense as I am sure they wanted to discourage a group crammed into the back of a van with the driver claiming ' well we are a minibus ' - you can just imagine - now for drivers { coaches and Minibuses } who gave advance notice it was free entry to the normal Drop off point next to Gate A but anyone who failed to give advance notice it was either £50 or £75 fine which was fair enough.
I did hear that GFL had hired a few Challenger 2 tanks but at this time its still a unconfirmed rumour.
Now I have never seen the Coach drop off point in action on the Wednesday onwards - so have no clue how busy it gets - but this is bound to put more pressure on the shuttle coaches - so it will be interesting to find out what people thought after the event as to how smooth it was - its bound to lead to delays for everyone being transferred from one bus to the next .

queue.jpg

queue2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I know I asked this on the first page but: Does anyone know what time the shuttles start running? I think our coach is going to arrive at the drop off point at 5am-ish, will we be waiting around for ages for them to start running or what? I didn't mind waiting at gate A last year at that time because it meant we were in the queue, but it would be pointless for us to come early again this year if we just had to wait in the drop off field.