Special Guests + 3rd Headliner is Paul McCartney

nid4

3rd Headliner = Paul McCartney! :D

Reason 1)

Eavis previously said one headliner is :

"He's definitely British, but the band are not British anymore"

Paul's current band is American. The other 2 headliners are American so the 3rd would need to be British (And Male)

Reason 2)

Plus, Florence + Machine could've headlined Sunday, so the 3rd headliner would have to be quite big to bump her down the line-up

Reason 3)

Reason Paul hasn't been announced is because he was announced as a European exclusive for Roskilde Fest - Hence the 'Special Guests'

What do you think?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason 1)

Paul's current band is American. The other 2 headliners are American so the 3rd would need to be British (And Male)

Reason 2)

Plus, Florence + Machine could've headlined Sunday, so the 3rd headliner would have to be quite big to bump her down the line-up

Reason 3)

Reason Paul hasn't been announced is because he was announced as a European exclusive for Roskilde Fest - Hence the 'Special Guests'

What do you think?

None of us have ever discussed this already. This is brand new information.

Reason 1)

Reason 2)

Reason 3)

What do you think?

A sea of red is on its way :(

ROTFL! :rofl:

Reason 1)

Reason 2)

Reason 3)

What do you think?

I think that he will have still needed to play Glasto before his European Exclusive so it's not happening.

these fucking noobies coming on here posting shit thats been discussed to death already

Credit Mr.Elite for making this forum super accessible for newcomers. I'm surprised you can even pay attention to topics like this from your high pedestal. One should welcome all comments and opionions no matter how crass and repeated, by happily ignoring or with at least, some constructive response.

Naughty boy {smacks bare bum bum}

we havent got a heratige act headliner yet... i'm not sensing macca though; fleetwood mac or ac/dc was who eavis was referring too, but he often throws in the odd red herring.. probably overexited during negotiations rather than confirmed booking..

Completely fair enough, OP, I think he's quite possibly our Sunday headliner.

Why? I really hope it isn't him, but he fits the clues we have. Remember, the guy is headlining Roskilde this year.

More for the reason he's absolutely passed it for me BSR, his voice for on the brink the last time he played and it's certainly got a lot worse, just don't see it being a particularly attractive headliner for the festival now

Credit Mr.Elite for making this forum super accessible for newcomers. I'm surprised you can even pay attention to topics like this from your high pedestal. One should welcome all comments and opionions no matter how crass and repeated, by happily ignoring or with at least, some constructive response.

Naughty boy {smacks bare bum bum}

In all fairness this chap has posted the exact same message in two other threads and started a new thread with it in. That's worthy of a small degree of contempt.

we havent got a heratige act headliner yet... i'm not sensing macca though; fleetwood mac or ac/dc was who eavis was referring too, but he often throws in the odd red herring.. probably overexited during negotiations rather than confirmed booking..

exactly. i wouldnt take anything M. eavis says to seriously, i think he speaks before he thinks a lot of the time!

Question

Why the downvotes?

The op is a new member on efests, without new members the forum will die.

Please find the Glastonbury spirit, think about your actions and think about the forum.

I am not trying to preach, please do not think I am, but I am not enjoying the anger over 1 bloody headliner who I doubt many people will see because they will be at the 100plus other stages and venues.

these fucking noobies coming on here posting shit thats been discussed to death already

I'm a newbie!!

I just want Pink Floyd lol!! Have just found this site and can't stop reading ¡¡¡

love this site xxxxxxxxx

Edited by hoohizzel