Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, still can't get over the fact that I've got a ticket, this whole year and a half there has been a miserable void without it. Now I can get involved in the build up and the excitement again!

I'll be looking for people to see shows with me as well as I don't want to be alone all the time, my definates so far are Sleaford Mods, Fat Whites, The Fall, The Mothership, Roy Ayers and FFS.

Hoped to bump into you a couple of years ago, mainly because I love Human Traffic, but failed to find anyone at the cider bus. Congrats on getting a ticket! I'm up for an efests mothership party, think half the field will be efests members, by the sound of things!

Nice one, bruvvah! I said, NICE ONE, BRUV!

Hello everyone! My first post on here, I have been reading these forums for a while and they are always a great source of information and amusement.

Will try to be there to make some new friends! The only problem is I get a bit obsessed with the line-up and even on the Wednesday usually end up watching a lot of the live music happening on the smaller stages.

Wising everybody a happy Glastonbury!

Hoped to bump into you a couple of years ago, mainly because I love Human Traffic, but failed to find anyone at the cider bus. Congrats on getting a ticket! I'm up for an efests mothership party, think half the field will be efests members, by the sound of things!

The Family Stone into The Mothership, what a night what a night! NICE ONE. TEAR THE ROOF OFF THAT SUCKER.

Edited by BlackHole2006

I have every intention of being there, however I've said that for several years and a combination of bottling it, arriving too late and being eaten up by the Glastonbury beast and forgetting all plans have always got in the way.

Oh, and I have a fondness for gingers, so watch out for the lecherous old git.

It took me a while of watching the walking dead to think, hey I recognise that guy and realised Rick is Felix from the Asylum club :D

It took me a while of watching the walking dead to think, hey I recognise that guy and realised Rick is Felix from the Asylum club :D

Yup, he was in Love, Actually as well! He (Andrew Lincoln) and John Simm have both done American series where they've managed to pull of pretty decent accents. They'll always be Jip and Felix to me, though, just like Danny Dyer will always be Moff!

Yup, he was in Love, Actually as well! He (Andrew Lincoln) and John Simm have both done American series where they've managed to pull of pretty decent accents. They'll always be Jip and Felix to me, though, just like Danny Dyer will always be Moff!

Playing Moff in Human Traffic is probably the best thing that Danny Dyer has ever done, by far his finest hour.

I have every intention of being there, however I've said that for several years and a combination of bottling it, arriving too late and being eaten up by the Glastonbury beast and forgetting all plans have always got in the way.

Oh, and I have a fondness for gingers, so watch out for the lecherous old git.

I'm ok then I'm deffo strawberry blonde