Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

Okay so if that guy is Scottie

Thursday night I was waking up to the park at some godforsaken hour and I was on some illegal substances, I saw the guy walk past me and didn't know whether it was an illusion or actually I Scottie... I didn't know whether to call his name or not.. True story

It was probably getting light, was I even able to see? I saw in the first two sunrises (and the last).

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met some guy with horns and a shirt after libs, I was pretty plastered by then so I went over, said who I was then walked off.

yeah that was me i was suffering from 'where am I supposed to be now, can't remember where I'm supposed to meet the wife syndrome' at the time

I never make it to the meets because I'm usually dead by that point on Wednesday. I did see a bloke in an efests shirt at Frank Turner at the Other though (or was it The Cribs? Can't remember my early Other mornings), I was tempted to go over but was feeling a bit delicate and shy.

I met someone there who said they had been banned - who was that?

So did I - I can't remember his name either.

I do remember he was a bit nervous that Neil was going to give him a hard time - as if he ever would!

So did I - I can't remember his name either.

I do remember he was a bit nervous that Neil was going to give him a hard time - as if he ever would!

yeah, because I'm obsessed by the people I've banned, and carry around huge hatred for them all. :lol:

Or alternatively, these twats can't face up to the fact they're self-obsessed twats.

Take your pick. :)

There was at least one previously-banned there this year, as there was last year... who posts all the time here :lol: I hate the banned so much personally, I'm known to hang out with those who have more than the one brain cell. :)

(sounds like you met one with just the one brain cell - there's a lot of them about).

Edited by eFestivals