Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

Does anyone have a list of the probable clashes? I'll likely end up seeing them anyway but I'll need to figure out if that means I'll be doing it Han style* because my mates will be elsewhere.

*Solo

Nothing as substantial as that yet but between the OP of this thread and the listings it might give you an idea of who might come up against who for now. Just now realised there's a few 'unknown day' ones that could upset me but you have to expect a heartbreaking clash or two at Glasto.

ah i keep forgetting they're a sure thing for the Friday. a Motorhead clash would absolutely suck, and considering i'll be seeing RTJ a month earlier at Primavera, i think i'd have to choose Motorhead. but please lineup gods... don't let me have to make that choice. RTJ after Motorhead / over Flo would do me nicely

Would expect RTJ like third down on JP which, going by last year's clashfinder, would start 15 minutes after 3rd on Pyramid finishes. Expecting Motörhead 3rd/4th down Pyramid.

It's bad planning clashes based on predicted positions, isn't it?

Would expect RTJ like third down on JP which, going by last year's clashfinder, would start 15 minutes after 3rd on Pyramid finishes. Expecting Motörhead 3rd/4th down Pyramid.

It's bad planning clashes based on predicted positions, isn't it?

Hoping Motörhead are actually 4th down (which seems more likely imo) as that would erase all possibilities of a clash (concerning RTJ... probably open up a whole other clash elsewhere)

Hoping Motörhead are actually 4th down (which seems more likely imo) as that would erase all possibilities of a clash (concerning RTJ... probably open up a whole other clash elsewhere)

finding motorhead difficult to place, bigger than stranglers..yes probably, bigger than blondie? I think not...but they were prob placed too low..i suppose they are more novelty factor

finding motorhead difficult to place, bigger than stranglers..yes probably, bigger than blondie? I think not...but they were prob placed too low..i suppose they are more novelty factor

They last played Download third down so I think at glastonbury, where they're definitely more of a novelty, they'll be slightly lower. Where did the info come from about them being on the pyramid anyway?

They last played Download third down so I think at glastonbury, where they're definitely more of a novelty, they'll be slightly lower. Where did the info come from about them being on the pyramid anyway?

Not sure really. I was just thinking they're a good fit leading into Foo Fighters, and on the poster they're in a bunch of names that I expect on Pyramid (although obviously neither of those things mean very much).

• 3 weeks later...

is it definately JP, i hoped for holts.. (best sound at a stage in the festival!)

i'm probably looking too much in to this, but they seem to be grouped with the other West Holts acts on the written version of the lineup. i'd always assumed they were gonna be JP as it seemed to be the best fit and it's had acts like Tyler, The Creator and Chance The Rapper in previous years, but WH would definitely be better

sound wise they would fit right in at holts, i honestly never heard of them until the line up was announced. the first thing i always do is spotify the west holts acts. i think they will be there. hope so as peels a trek and a hauf :)

they are my one act that i would rather not miss (shifts at bar dependent) of the festival

• 2 weeks later...

Just a head's up for the fans -there's a live set from Primavera Sound about (assuming the times listed are an hour ahead of us) to start here - http://concert.arte.tv/fr/primavera-sound-live-du-29-mai-2015-scenes-rayban-et-atp

(The Church are playing at the moment on this channel, with Sleater-Kinney (followed by Ride) on Channel 1)