makhulumo

Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

I was just falling in love with them! This is terrible news if it's true. Is it confirmed?

It's 100% confirmed they're out of Pukklepop, with that festival stating they've pulled out of all European Festival dates. So we know that they're out of one festival, but it's not 100% confirmed that it's true about other festivals. Highly likely it would seem, but not actually confirmed.

Considering Pukklepop is in late August and Glastonbury late June, surely there's a fools hope that this is all a terrible misunderstanding.... Somebody.... ANYBODY!?!?!

Edited by T-Mouse

Don't even go there .. Too raw and emotional for this kind of pun.

Pun? It's an angry song and I'm angry as hell right now.

It's not confirmed yet though so let's wait and see.

It's 100% confirmed they're out of Pukklepop, with that festival stating they've pulled out of all European Festival dates. So we know that they're out of one festival, but it's not 100% confirmed that it's true about other festivals. Highly likely it would seem, but not actually confirmed.

Does it say why they're out of Pukkelpop? Might help assess whether it'll affect Glastonbury.

Does it say why they're out of Pukkelpop? Might help assess whether it'll affect Glastonbury.

Doesn't give a reason, which is slightly odd. And non-european dates appear to be unaffected. Other news websites are citing Glastonbury as one of the cancelled dates though.

Will keep all my fingers and toes crossed until an official announcement :/

It doesn't, no. But if it's all European events then I'm guessing some visa issue could be a safe bet.

Considering Pukklepop is in late August and Glastonbury late June, surely there's a fools hope that this is all a terrible misunderstanding.... Somebody.... ANYBODY!?!?!

Yes, this is still my guess/hope as well. Even more so, Reading/Leeds just announced their new names, and Run The Jewels is still firmly on the new poster.

Yes, this is still my guess/hope as well. Even more so, Reading/Leeds just announced their new names, and Run The Jewels is still firmly on the new poster.

I guess that means R&L were still confident about an hour ago today that it was still going to happen. That could be good for our chances. Maybe we can tweet Emily to get her to find out.

This is the logic still keeping me sane