Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

28 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

Also got tickets for November so pretty certain I'll be going for Badbadnotgood this time. Appropriate name considering this is my worst clash of the weekend.

I'm so bloody conflicted. I'll probably decide on the day, and then spend the rest of the time worrying about it. #Glastonburyproblems

Edited by big__phil

The new album has really made me a fan. If I'm remembering it right, the reception was a bit lukewarm for it on here; but for me where RTJ 1 and 2 were both a lot of fun and pretty masterful MCing, RTJ3 pushes them into the territory of proper brilliance. The beats and the subject matter and the lyricism is just way above and beyond what they've show before for me.

Truly, RTJ3 makes them worthy of their reputation as bonkers paper gay.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

NOOOO!

I just caught wind of this around the site.. I hear his mother has passed... very sad for him I'm sorry K.M. I am so sad for this they won't play though. They were my whole groups most anticipated act. Please tell me it is not so :( please be a decent replacement... 

cryying on the inside 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

What a set it would be if they decided to come...

Yep would be something else. Think they'll still play myself as this must be a huge gig for them, but fair enough if they don't. Be interesting to see who they got as a replacement at such short notice, but hope it doesn't come to that - been so hyped for this set.

My take from following RTJ for years, I think that Killer Mike is gonna want to do it. 

They have played west Holts for 3 years and loved it everytime. Although they say they are not political they are on after Corbyn speaks, crowd is gonna be electric. 

Mike knows how much love Glastonbury crowd gives, for him it could be cathartic.