Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

2 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Danny Brown as a support act is huge! Shame I can't really justify going to this after having already seen them twice this year but that'll be awesome.

Danny Brown needs to do some Manchester shows that aren't either part of Warehouse Project or as a support act!

For anyone in Yorkshire area, particularly Leeds, Belgrave Music Hall sent out a couple of criptic tweets this week showing the RTJ sign and captioned 'SOON', and then another shortly after to follow @super_friendz,(think they are the owners) they then tweeted again yesterday with 'Leeds' captioned.

I might be looking too much into it but could be a warm up show perhaps!

6 minutes ago, PretentiousThinkpiece said:

probably more likely to come on with dj shadow than the other way round. which makes it such a shame that someone decided to put dj shadow on as the same time as the avalanches 

Yup that's the dilemma I'm having. Think I'm going to go with shadow, although he is playing Glasgow later this year. But not with a chance of a RTJ appearance.

Now that I've got RTJ tickets for November I'm really unsure about next week. Might end up seeing BadBadNotGood instead now. It was always one of the worst clashes of the weekend for me, and I've never seen BadBadNotGood before. Although RTJ on the Pyramid could be pretty special...

Anyone else in the same boat?

8 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Now that I've got RTJ tickets for November I'm really unsure about next week. Might end up seeing BadBadNotGood instead now. It was always one of the worst clashes of the weekend for me, and I've never seen BadBadNotGood before. Although RTJ on the Pyramid could be pretty special...

Anyone else in the same boat?

Indeed Biggy stupid clash. One of too many...