Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

I was just falling in love with them! This is terrible news if it's true. Is it confirmed?

It's 100% confirmed they're out of Pukklepop, with that festival stating they've pulled out of all European Festival dates. So we know that they're out of one festival, but it's not 100% confirmed that it's true about other festivals. Highly likely it would seem, but not actually confirmed.

It's 100% confirmed they're out of Pukklepop, with that festival stating they've pulled out of all European Festival dates. So we know that they're out of one festival, but it's not 100% confirmed that it's true about other festivals. Highly likely it would seem, but not actually confirmed.

Does it say why they're out of Pukkelpop? Might help assess whether it'll affect Glastonbury.

Does it say why they're out of Pukkelpop? Might help assess whether it'll affect Glastonbury.

Doesn't give a reason, which is slightly odd. And non-european dates appear to be unaffected. Other news websites are citing Glastonbury as one of the cancelled dates though.

Will keep all my fingers and toes crossed until an official announcement :/

Considering Pukklepop is in late August and Glastonbury late June, surely there's a fools hope that this is all a terrible misunderstanding.... Somebody.... ANYBODY!?!?!

Yes, this is still my guess/hope as well. Even more so, Reading/Leeds just announced their new names, and Run The Jewels is still firmly on the new poster.

Yes, this is still my guess/hope as well. Even more so, Reading/Leeds just announced their new names, and Run The Jewels is still firmly on the new poster.

I guess that means R&L were still confident about an hour ago today that it was still going to happen. That could be good for our chances. Maybe we can tweet Emily to get her to find out.

Just contacted the bookers of festivals over here. The Pukkelpop statement came as a surprise to them, and they are now waiting for confirmation from the management, so they know as much as we know at this very moment.

Great work mate :) here's to going to the Winchester, having a pint and waiting for all this to blow over....

• Upvote 1