Taxi's

mrcolt

Hi all

Its my first time to this festival and I am staying in a hotel. How hard is it getting taxi's to and from the festival? Or is it best to stay in the main towns and get the shuttle buses? What time to the shuttle buses start to return?

Thanks

hi mate, just from reading through on this site it appears that taxis aren't too fond of coming to and from creamfields. I would imagine you could talk a cabbie into the drop off if you didn't mind jumping out a little bit up the road but collecting wise I can see why they want to avoid it. problem with getting dropped off up the road is the extra walking with all your stuff!

I've never hard problem with getting a taxi to the site and at the site there is an actual taxi rank after the fest and every night.

fares are expensive though as you'd expect and if youre staying in a hotel you can wait up to about 2 hours to get a taxi depending on how sharp you are out the gate.