Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eFestivals

announcement

And, apparently, it's not the little lilac loon

Damn. That's a shame.

I'm guessing Fleetwood Mac, then. Announcement after IOW. Why else would they need to wait?

Ahhhh! That's incredible!

The third headliner must be an Isle Of Wight exclusive then logically?

Do you know what time on Wednesday Neil? Or is that pushing it on the information front...

And, apparently, it's not the little lilac loon

Blimey!

They would just announce Florence wouldn't they?!

So its got to be something special.... (I hope)

Interesting! Not going to go too overboard with excitement as something could easily change. Having said that I doubt Neil would post it without being sure...

Thanks Neil!

Yeah, the only reason they would delay an announcement of florence would be deep shame.

I suppose it makes sense, generate a bit of interest just before the resale, not that they need it.... Unless there really was a lot of people who hated the Kanye booking that much!

Nice! And not prince? I've said it before but I do really think it will be The roses. If not then Fleetwood mac? They can't do this just to announce flo!

Not sure why'd they would hold back a Roses announcement though.

Nice! And not prince? I've said it before but I do really think it will be The roses. If not then Fleetwood mac? They can't do this just to announce flo!

Don't see why they'd delay announcing the roses, mac seems more feasible (on the whole delay thing)

Could be to coincide with an album announcement or something, but I dunno just seems pretty unlikely

No idea on what time on Wednesday it will be at the moment, but I hope to get that info at some point tonight

Not sure why'd they would hold back a Roses announcement though.

Maybe waiting for them to announce their return/new album? I see them as more likely than Fleetwood Mac anyway

Neil, any idea wether day-splits or stage info (as in whose playing which stage) will be announced, or will it be along the lines of last year's initial announcement?

Yes!! Buzzing with this although resale peeps will know who they're paying for, not bothered as I have a ticket, and it's looking more likely the purple pixie will be involved