announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they're searching for a last minute replacement then it's gotta be hasn't it? can't think of any other reason that they'd leave it this late (the booking) and have to go for an act who themselves have ruled themselves out (assuming it's Blur, or even Mac)

Do we know they're looking for a last minute replacement? Or is that just a guess.

Fascinated to know if his Purpleness fucked The Eavae off again.

Hopefully he had and will never be approached again, I've just stepped off a long groggy turbulent flight and these assaults of the mind are something I cannot handle

Is it Wednesday? Is it not Wednesday? Just please tell us it's definitely Wednesday

It's not going to be Blur with BST/IOW? It's not going to be FM with IOW?

Can we confirm Radiohead now please? Thanks all

On the other hand...Fleetwood Mac have been saying for years that they'll do it. Maybe they finally cracked and thought 'fuck it let's just do it'.

Do you think they would do 3 nights in a row though?

I'm not sure. They don't really seem that bothered about doing it. you would of thought eavis would of asked em a few times.. I'm pretty sure they would of had the option but they have booked elsewhere.

From the news we have tonight. I cant see it being Swift or Florence headlining.

I can see both subbing.

I agree but if you can say we have the biggest star on the planet closing our festival that would tick a big box despite the inevitable outrage. If this is the endgame it would help if you already have an incredibly stong line up out there that the public are digesting/ frothing over. The media would lap it up. I just want her to play!

RADIOHEAD good relationship with festival. New album in the process of being made... Possibility?

I guess anyone is possible right now but the fact that we might get the lineup without the 3rd headliner announced yet suggests it's an act who have contractual obligations elsewhere (i.e. FM/Blur)

It doesn't matter if you are at the back they sound really good even in the MEN...I remember seeing Foos there in 2007 and we were as high up at the back as you could get but that gig was just the best!!

I'm getting really excited for my giggage pre-Glastonbury :)

I have Bearded Theory six weeks time - probably the best line up ever for them.

I'm on a 7-15 shift tomorrow so I look forward to reading Neil's update as soon as I finish. As far as predictions go for headers and subs now, Friday: Foos/Flo; Saturday:Kanye/Foals; Sunday:Fleetwood/swift.

Imagine Lionel Richie - Taylor Swift - Fleetwood Mac. My brain would melt into soft rock mush.