Glade 2015

Perks

Who do we reckon in the Glade this year? Hallelujah by Happy Mondays was on my pod this morning, and I was thinking about was how good it would be at Glastonbury, then I thought how badass it would be on the Glade - got me all excited. Thoughts?

Would love to see Underworld there too - but that ain't ever happening.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as I am now on my second listen of the 8.58 record, PH playing that and some Orbital classics could be one of my GF2015 highlights...

Ben

you like it? I find the folk inspired tracks in the middle my least fave on there but love the title track, Please, The Clock, Broken up, Nearly there and Cemetery. Edited by III

you like it? I find the folk inspired tracks in the middle my least fave on there but love the title track, Please, The Clock, Broken up, Nearly there and Cemetery.

Much of it is classic Hartnoll Bros. sound and so it's ticking all my boxes. I'm not really one for vocals in my electronic, but I'm really enjoying lots on here. Please is even better than on the Ideal Condition...love that song. And Cemetery is great, despite a female vocal that would normally bother me in music like this. Yes, like it a lot. Hearing this and The Girl With The Sun In Her Head and I'd be a v happy bunny.

Ben

I would like some fairly punishing techno in there, maybe Truss or Perc, also would love to SD Laika doing something, although not even sure if he plays live? A DJ set would suffice.

Yes please. Perc does a cracking live set. Live sets from Ansome and/or Karenn would go nicely too.

Much of it is classic Hartnoll Bros. sound and so it's ticking all my boxes. I'm not really one for vocals in my electronic, but I'm really enjoying lots on here. Please is even better than on the Ideal Condition...love that song. And Cemetery is great, despite a female vocal that would normally bother me in music like this. Yes, like it a lot. Hearing this and The Girl With The Sun In Her Head and I'd be a v happy bunny.

Ben

Cemetery reminds me of Middle of Nowhere. The past minute of it is fantastic. I much prefer this version of Please.

Cosmosis would be delightful there too. Zetan Spore too. Did they have much reggae / dub on last year? I can't remember. The Skints would go down well I reckon. Love this stage / area

Also adding Subgiant, Monster Ceilidh band to my Glade wish list

Edited by Perks

Yes please. Perc does a cracking live set. Live sets from Ansome and/or Karenn would go nicely too.

Saw a B2B DJ set with Blawan and Pariah in 2012 at Bestival, absolutely mind blowing stuff, when he played Why They Hide Their Bodies.... the place went off, absolute carnage for 6pm on a Sunday, probably my favourite moment of that whole festival.

I'll second that. I'd like a Kiasmos or nils Frahm appearance also...

Kiasmos would be awesome.

I'd also like Pretty Lights - had to miss it last year, vaguely hoping he'll do it again this year? I'd have to be bloody lucky.