2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

HI,I WOULD LIKE TOO SWAP EAST FOR WEST .PLEASE . AS IM SORING THE CARAVAN ON THE WEST SIDE AFTER A WEDDING IN SOMERSET .

Hi,just back from the wedding were we;v left the caravan in storage till next week . It would make things easier if we could swap our east campervan ticket for west .

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,just back from the wedding were we;v left the caravan in storage till next week . It would make things easier if we could swap our east campervan ticket for west .

You're on the list, just not at the top as its first come, first served.

Edited by Bonedaddy

I may have a campervan pass available but won't know until next Monday. 

I recently bought a reconditioned engine for my Vdub from a company called totalengine replacement ltd who ripped me off, took my money and didn't deliver, avoid these people at all costs.

Have had to buy another engine from a different company and am waiting to see if it arrives in time to get it in before the festival starts.

I guess Monday is my deadline and then I will be joining the tent people (with my two young children!) Ouch!!!

This years festival has so far cost me £3,900!

Please add me to the Camper Van wanted list... I am throwing myself to the masses in the hope of being able to get my hands on a Campervan Pass, I've just bought a 1974 VW Type 2 Camper and would love to break it in at the greatest festival of them all.

I have a car park ticket up for grabs if I can get the camper ticket... either field

I have a blue Campervan pass for sale for the east side. Our van has been let down so open to offers of face or just under.

There is a queuing system in place here - info is in the first post. You need to contact Bonedaddy and he will match you up with a buyer.

Slight shot of adrenaline firing to see 141 move to 147. I now HATE the number 141. Thanks so much bonedaddy, fingers still crossed!!

By the way, i'd got one of my filters wrong so it wasn't actually 147 at the time.  BUT, it is now definitely, correctly, happily, 148 149.

Edited by Bonedaddy

Hope I'm not being a pest but is it possible to find out if I'm still on the list please and what position? Thanks - Zoe x

Zoe, i took you off the list as you never left any contact details (as per first post on the thread), never replied to my DM's and weren't visiting the forum so had no way of contacting you. Can put you back on if you read that first post.

Also, ref position, see here... http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/191722-2015-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/page-21#entry4663519

I may have a campervan pass available but won't know until next Monday. 

I recently bought a reconditioned engine for my Vdub from a company called totalengine replacement ltd who ripped me off, took my money and didn't deliver, avoid these people at all costs.

Have had to buy another engine from a different company and am waiting to see if it arrives in time to get it in before the festival starts.

I guess Monday is my deadline and then I will be joining the tent people (with my two young children!) Ouch!!!

This years festival has so far cost me £3,900!

Sorry to hear that! If you paid any of that money with a credit card, you can pursue it with the card provider, I think it's under 'clause 75'

Hi all, just a quick update as i've been on / offline a lot (come down with some stomach complaint and ended up in hospital / consultants) so not able to do my usual frequent checks for tickets for the queue.

Aware that people don't need to be told how to suck eggs with regards being self sufficient on their searches, but i'll try and find some time later to post the various keyword searches i do on the various channels to help you in your quests!

We've managed to sort 153 people out this year so far, compared to around 70+ last year, so that gives an indication as to the success we've had but also the over growing popularity of non camping options.

Even though i'm on my sick bed i will still be able to direct any sellers that get in touch onto the head of the queue, just not as active in the searches.

All the best for a Great Glasto for all

Bill