2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing service from Bonedaddy, again, wonder if it's Stone Circle's go again next year, hehe!

Nope, not a chance, you would not believe how much time this takes, it really is a full time job! :) Well done to Bonedaddy, he is a star! 

Nope, not a chance, you would not believe how much time this takes, it really is a full time job! :) Well done to Bonedaddy, he is a star! 

Thanks!  Did just about manage to get everyone sorted this year i believe.  And i'm the same, i'll be hanging up my campervan pass organising boots.  From conversations with people at GFL this year it sounds like there will be changes for next year to prevent resale for profit (although i think it was a lot less this year than previously).

Thanks!  Did just about manage to get everyone sorted this year i believe.  And i'm the same, i'll be hanging up my campervan pass organising boots.  From conversations with people at GFL this year it sounds like there will be changes for next year to prevent resale for profit (although i think it was a lot less this year than previously).

Did you make it to the festival? 

Did you make it to the festival? 

Yeah. Thursday afternoon and had to leave Sunday night (for a Doc's appointment Monday am), with no alcohol in-between!  That wasn't as massive a burden as it sounds, i'm not a massive drinker anyway.  My wife wasn't overly impressed, after 10 days ill including 2 A&E visits, 1 admission, an endoscopy, loads of tablets, the moment i felt better i disappeared down to Glasto!

It was a good one for me although i wont be repeating the pre-Glasto CV pass burden again i don't think, it's just a responsibility that shouldn't be finding time in what's a pretty busy life right now!

It was a shame i couldn't make it down to the efestivals meet (declining all those offers of beer would have been tough work!). Although interestingly, i think the vast majority of people that this thread sorts out are newbies that get sorted and don't get seen again.  

Pleased you made it there in the end! :)

Although interestingly, i think the vast majority of people that this thread sorts out are newbies that get sorted and don't get seen again.  

Yes, this was very true last year too, wonder if someone else will take on the challenge of running the thread! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for drawing our attention to this, it's a step in the right direction - and I'm sure Bone Daddy is relieved!

However, if you miss out on tickets in the main sale ( as we did in 2014), it looks like all the campervan tickets may be gone by April. Unless they hold some back for the resale ....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, indeed, no need to juggle sales / swaps. In the conversations I had with GFL last year which highlighted the issue to a greater scale than they were aware of, they did commit to changing the process for 2016.

The only issue is, this doesn't stop people's vans breaking down etc and their will always be surplus passes Coke available after refund deadline. It just drives those to the black market and those that are desperate to take a chance.

The winners will be those that are organised and also the offsite camping sites in my opinion.

If GFL ran a corresponding returns and sales service later than ticket deadline, that'd complete the service.

• 8 months later...

Hi Folks, Just got back from working abroad for the past five weeks to find the camper van company I booked with has gone bust!  If anyone knows of someone within 100 miles of glasto looking to hire out their camper van/motorhome to two middle aged, highly responsible Glastonbury workers please let me know.  Alternatively, I have a East ticket going and am happy to accompany the lucky recipient in with their van (I am a local and live very close to the site).  Thanks.

3 hours ago, mozzamum said:

Hi Folks, Just got back from working abroad for the past five weeks to find the camper van company I booked with has gone bust!  If anyone knows of someone within 100 miles of glasto looking to hire out their camper van/motorhome to two middle aged, highly responsible Glastonbury workers please let me know.  Alternatively, I have a East ticket going and am happy to accompany the lucky recipient in with their van (I am a local and live very close to the site).  Thanks.

No experience of them personally, but these people are advertising on the festival twitter page: mailto:CaravanHiire@CaravanHireforAnyEvent.co.uk

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Dfitz12 said:

Am a little confused is this forum still active 

if so I missed out on campercan tickets today

Campervan tickets are tied to names now so at the gates they check the van tix and the persons tix and they have to match up ... 

• 5 years later...