2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank u to bonedaddy for all your help! Have decided to for the ashcombe park and ride option! The walk will do me good! Happy to keep checking for others though! Enjoy the festival u deserve a great one! Reckon we all ought to meet and buy u a pint or few!!

Looking into possibly joining you on that one funky chick my other half isn't liking the not knowing given we've got a 4 and 5 year old coming with us.

Success!, yay got an east today, please remove me from the list.

Bonedaddy, you are a legand in my house and we have the utmost love and respect for you and all your hard work, thank you so much for helping us bag our ticket, if it wern't for you we would have never found C4C which eventually paid off for us. hope our paths cross for real in the future so I can grab you a beer bro.

Good luck to everyone still hunting, hopefully we will see you all there 1 <3

Hi Bonedaddy, please add me to your list - after a campervan ticket east or west.

So impressed by what you're doing, as well as 'secret resale' folks who made the waiting for yesterday's sale tolerable.

Thanks for all the info - btw what page should I be following to know when campervan tickets are available? The main ticket page suggests they're available when they're not.

Hi chaps. I've cracked! It'll have to be a tent for me this year, please remove me from the list, thanks.

Good luck everyone I hope you get sorted - this thread is a brilliant idea. Unfortunately I'm too lilly-livered to see it through this year. Cheers!

Last year we got our tickets in the resale and, of course, no campervan ticket. Our name was added to Stonecircle's list and we patiently waited!

We decided to leave the list on 26th May and booked into a private field.

I carried on following the thread and our original place in the queue came up fairly quickly so we would have got a ticket after all. Keep believing!!

Hi bonedaddy

Please remove me from the list. A friend who we wanted a van ticket for got herself into Lovefields , so all sorted. Without this thread I wouldb;t have even known about Lovefields to be able to tell her about it, so thank you v much

Good luck everyone and I'll keep my eyes open incase I see of any cv tickets for sale anywhere (there was one a a fb Glasto post yesterday but I was too slow)

FF

x

Yep

Hi Bonedaddy,

Know you must be flat out, and we ALL thank you for that.

I first posted a couple of weeks ago, can you please confirm if I am on the list for my own peace of mind

Regards Nedrick

Edited by nedrick

So you’re here because you need a Campervan (CV) ticket or would like to swap an East for West or visa versa i guess?

A really quick bit of background… they sell out every year, there are always some left without, but in the last two years supply has always (eventually) outstripped demand and come the week or so before, there are sellers stuck with passes they can’t shift (because vans break down, people back out etc). So whilst their are no guarantees my advice and hope is that you stick with the list, because the forums past experience says that everyone gets sorted.

SELLERS: So, it’s not for me to say what people do with their spares, but if you want to offer it out at cost price + postage, then we’ll get you a buyer. Direct Message me and / or the person at the top of the list with your details and sort out the sale between yourselves. PLEASE, do not post your details / sale in the thread. I can help with advice if your unsure how to do it safely, ESCROW is the ultimate safe option, but charges fees.

BUYERS: To be added to the list, reply to this thread, state whether you’re after an East, a West or Either. And then separately Direct Message me (don’t post in the open forum) your name, email address, location and mobile number (i’ll use these to match up and pass to the buyers). Please, please, be quick to respond when an offer comes your way otherwise sellers move off to others. ALSO, if you've got yourself sorted, please turn yourself into a HELPER and help find / source tickets for others on the list.

SWAPPERS: Again, reply to the list stating what you’ve GOT and what you NEED. But, i'd say be realistic, West is so much smaller than East that they are much harder to come by. Unless it's absolutely 100% essential you need to be in West, you (and others in the queue) would be better off sticking with your East.

HELPERS!: And there are loads of us out there (but the more eyes and ears we have, the better!) We’ll keep our eyes out on eBay, on Facebook and other forums / places and look to capture all the sellers over here.

It’s worked well before, been fair for everyone and everyone got sorted, so if we all keep that spirit we'll all get along fine. :)

PRIVATE FIELDS: Seriously worth considering if you're the impatient type with some spare cash. Generally these cost £300 per van and 2 people (extra people, extra cash!);

- Ashcombe Park (west side) (£50 for a campervan 'pitch'): http://ashcombepark.com

- The Love Fields (east side): http://thelovefields.com/dev/thp.php?load=yurtco.thp&page=pitch.html

- Zoo Loos (west side): http://www.zooloos.co.uk/glastonbury-2015/

- The Pop Up Motel (west side) (These have put their prices up, £349 per van now): http://www.thepopupmotel.com/motorhome-caravan-pitch-package

- Ashcombe Farm (west side): http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/#!caravan-and-camping

PEOPLE SORTED TO DATE = 94

Those in need of an EAST…
1 - jesselitom10

2 - alphamaing

3 - Ryan1151

4 - kirstyt

5 - CJ1664

6 - Poelsy

7 - guy9611

8 - lozza123

9 - Nicky Cave

10 - gamma911

Yeni58

hoohizzel

lisajef

Dart20

Ebonymay

djform

slighty

alanted

stevensrjs

bornslippy

Above will be added to once they start to be sorted.
Those in need of a WEST (which are hard to come by!)...
1 - sammyjakes (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
2 - SLN (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL) x 3
3 - Ferby7 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
4 - Jo Holt (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
5 - HannahandGary (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL) x 3
6 - craigieboy99 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
7 - Diamond1304 (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
8 - Khurrell (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
9 - Marylepad (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
10 - otakou (has an EAST to SWAP / SELL)
Above will be added to once they start to be sorted.

Taken off the list because they didn't leave contact details, haven't revisited the forum or didn't bother responding to ticket offers sent to them...DaniMace, Sargeooo, nattynoo, SonyaCambell, The Aged Raver, BeerBellyBaz, simonesw, folleygirl, NickA, Claireclisby, 22hayley22, carlscottdavies

Hi, been watching this page for weeks and trying to get on with finding tickets on my own. Not getting anywhere and embarrassed to ask but could you try for a campervan ticket for me please. Not sure what information you need, let me know.

Sure you have been inundated so if you cant find room for me thats absolutely ok. X