2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!!

In need of a campervan ticket for East/West (not fussy!!).... if anyone has one they are willing to sell, please contact me ASAP!!!

Would be great to get one sorted in time!

Edited by eFestivals
personal details removed

Hi all!!

In need of a campervan ticket for East/West (not fussy!!).... if anyone has one they are willing to sell, please contact me ASAP!!!

Would be great to get one sorted in time!

If you read the first post here, you will see there is a list of people waiting for passes. Information on how to get added to the list is in that post.

Edited by eFestivals
personal details removed

Not sure I really want to be promoting such inflated prices but there's one on ebay for double the price (although increasing I guess) at the moment. Seller is also saying contact to make an offer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-glastonbury-PARKING-ticket-Not-Event-Ticket-/111699282821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1a01cbcb85

Not sure I really want to be promoting such inflated prices but there's one on ebay for double the price (although increasing I guess) at the moment. Seller is also saying contact to make an offer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-glastonbury-PARKING-ticket-Not-Event-Ticket-/111699282821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1a01cbcb85

Anyone wanting this one give the seller a call ASAP (his number is in the listing) as the listing will be taken down. Good luck :) 

Anyone wanting this one give the seller a call ASAP (his number is in the listing) as the listing will be taken down. Good luck :)

I thought it would have been taken down by now to be honest, hopefully they'll remove it before it ends....

Hello,

We are BUYERS!

In desperate need of a camper van ticket! We can't really be fussy with what site we want, as we are still are looking for a female Glastonbury ticket, also!

Once we have our enitial wrist bands will we be able to get back to our camper, no matter where it is?

Please help, we are still very hopeful.

Rob and Faye

Hi all, good to see people are getting sorted and i've also managed to sort a few out today now i'm back online.

I'm not back on form as yet (endoscopy tomorrow will decide my Glasto attendance fate i suspect!) so wont be able to do the searches for sellers as frequently as i was doing.  

Use the links i posted previously, does seem quite a few coming up on Gumtree dotted around the country.

All the best.

Bill