2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received an email from see tickets to confirm they have had campervan tickets returned to which went back for immediate re-sale. Please can anyone confirm if they have been fortunate to bag one., I have been checking every day at different times and the page don't change.

Here's hoping we all bag a pass.

Hi all, list completely up to date with all of your requests.

I do still need some peoples contact details, generally sellers and myself don't have or want to waste the time chasing when / if a ticket comes up, so you risk being skipped, they are...

The Aged Raver

DaniMace
KTBROWN
SonyaCambell
Kampman
NickA
Claireclisby
22hayley22
carlscottdavies
01fozzbear
never147
Ebonymay
jjhibbert
alanted
Jason447
john998s
beckyheard
lolmo77
Get me your details as per the first post on the first page of this post.
Cheers

Could you please add me to the list to buy an
East or west camper ticket... Hoping to take my two year old... Cash waiting and could collect within reason!
Many thank in advance Del8854

Edited by eFestivals

I've been ringing seetickets at least once everyday and keep getting told different things by different operatives. I just been told that 30 went back on sale 'last week' but were snapped up immediately.

This is the first I'd heard of this. I would have thought if 30 were available at least one person on this thread would have gotten one,

Hi all, list completely up to date with all of your requests.

I do still need some peoples contact details, generally sellers and myself don't have or want to waste the time chasing when / if a ticket comes up, so you risk being skipped, they are...

The Aged Raver

DaniMace

KTBROWN

SonyaCambell

Kampman

NickA

Claireclisby

22hayley22

carlscottdavies

01fozzbear

never147

Ebonymay

jjhibbert

alanted

Jason447

john998s

beckyheard

lolmo77

Get me your details as per the first post on the first page of this post.

Hi bonedaddy can I please go on this list? Did send you a private message.

I have called see tickets numerous times and no joy

Cheers

Could you please add me to the list to buy an

East or west camper ticket... Hoping to take my two year old... Cash waiting and could collect within reason!

Many thank in advance Del8854

(0xxxxxxxx)

Can you do me a favour and remove your contact details please. You're on the list and you send your contact details to myself.

I've been ringing seetickets at least once everyday and keep getting told different things by different operatives. I just been told that 30 went back on sale 'last week' but were snapped up immediately.

This is the first I'd heard of this. I would have thought if 30 were available at least one person on this thread would have gotten one,

They were, about 4-5 people from this list got them, i did send a text message around to all those whom i had their number at the time.

They were, about 4-5 people from this list got them, i did send a text message around to all those whom i had their number at the time.

Ah balls. Do you know what days that was? I've been ringing and checking the website constantly. Don't know how I missed this....

Edited by scuzzboy