Can you buy just a water bottle?

Dog Burger

• 4 weeks later...

That's last year's though.

Fairly certain you could buy them from the Water Aid stand last year. When I collected ours on Friday afternoon, they were turning people away and saying they had none left to sell, the remaining stock was for those who had prepaid.

• 1 month later...

Last year the festival ordered a number which they expected to last for several years, but they actually sold most of the stock in advance and hence we had very few to sell at the festival. This year 5,000 have been pre-ordered for collection but a lot more (can't remember whether it's 10,00 or 15,000) will be available to buy. You will be able to get them from the WaterAid water points around the site from Wednesday, either collecting pre-ordered ones or buying them.

Fairly certain you could buy them from the Water Aid stand last year. When I collected ours on Friday afternoon, they were turning people away and saying they had none left to sell, the remaining stock was for those who had prepaid

yeah I tried to get one on the thurs or friday and they'd all gone. If you want one, you're best pre-ordering!

I pre-ordered one last year and never got round to collecting it. I still have last years ticket with the bottle voucher on it, do you reckon I have any hope at all of cashing it in this year? No biggie if not but do you reckon its worth a shot?

I pre-ordered one last year and never got round to collecting it. I still have last years ticket with the bottle voucher on it, do you reckon I have any hope at all of cashing it in this year? No biggie if not but do you reckon its worth a shot?

Visions of a dusty lonely water bottle in a crate in the WaterAid warehouse....

Shades of the Coffee and TV video.

That's last year's though.

Fairly certain you could buy them from the Water Aid stand last year. When I collected ours on Friday afternoon, they were turning people away and saying they had none left to sell, the remaining stock was for those who had prepaid.

You can the one to the left of the Pyramid near the merchandise stall