Efestivals Mugs

Mr Splodge

Anyone of a nervous disposition please refrain from reading this post.

Just had to change my signiture, because this weekend I witnessed a efestivals mug break. I know what you are thinking that this is not humanly possible, but folks I have to admit this is 100% true.

Signiture now changed to "virtually indistructable"..

Anyone else witnessed this extremely rare event?

Edited by slodge

Are there any plans to make the mugs available in white? I have a thing about black mugs. I find it makes it difficult to tell how strong your tea is when you are making it.

Does this make me a mug racist? :lol:

there's absolutely no chance of it happening while I'm still surrounded by boxes of black mugs. ;)

All this talk about how wonderful the mugs are, and no orders. Get yer money out you tight gits. :P

I accidently dropped my first efests mug on to the floor in the kitchen which is covered in terracotta tiles. Now these tiles are well known for being unforgiving in such circumstances, but nothing happened to the mug. I was amazed. Then many months later my wife, who suffers from dyspraxia, managed to break it.

Not long after this I managed to break my second efests mug. I walked in (or possibly stumbled in) to my office ( small bedroom) and hit a floor standing lamp which swung over at reasonable velocity and hit the handle of my mug and broke it off.

The result of all this was that I bought another two mugs which are currently fine and healthy. I've never been one to have a favourite mug but do now - tea/ coffee simply must be drunk out of one of my efests mugs.

• 3 months later...

It is with heavy heart that I am forced to announce the sad demise of one of my efestivals mugs. I went to pick it up by the handle out of the dishwasher and the main mug stayed where it was while the handle travelled in my hand away from the main mug. I can only think that it was placed in the dishwasher incorrectly and got a belt or two off the spinning blade inside. So, I'm down to just the one remaining efests mug now.

I feel your pain.

However, the good news is that you can get over your loss for the small sum of just £5.99.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/shop/mugs.shtml

:D

You talked me in to it you smooth talking charmer - I've just placed an order for a replacement mug. If it's possible can you leave posting it out until late next week as I'm going away to Cornwall for a week tomorrow morning so will not be around to receive it? No worries if this request is just too annoying to even be considered as the mug will be kept at the sorting office which is only about 5 minutes from here. Just seems a little mad for postie to bring it here in his van and then return it to his sorting office, then for me to go to the sorting office and back here again. Think of the carbon footprint. Think of the children!   :)

You talked me in to it you smooth talking charmer - I've just placed an order for a replacement mug. If it's possible can you leave posting it out until late next week as I'm going away to Cornwall for a week tomorrow morning so will not be around to receive it? No worries if this request is just too annoying to even be considered as the mug will be kept at the sorting office which is only about 5 minutes from here. Just seems a little mad for postie to bring it here in his van and then return it to his sorting office, then for me to go to the sorting office and back here again. Think of the carbon footprint. Think of the children!   :)

Cheers, and that's fine. :)