International Order Tickets

UK_Eduardo

So as the time to pay the balances has come, I started to freak out about the delivery of the tickets... Me as an international customer from Mexico, I have always had issues when ordering other items online (CD's DVD's, etc), they take really long to arrive or they won't arrive at all and I have to ask for them to be sent again...

I tried reading FAQs from Glasto about international orders since it's my first time, but I didnt find much, so, my question would be if tickets can be change to "will call" (pick them up somewhere, since I'll be in London since June 14), or if not... what happens if tickets don't arrive. How long before the festival should I start worrying if they haven't arrived. Do they have an appropriate Tracking system?... When are they send for international customers???

Thanks a lot!!! Please help me calm down :)!

Nevermind! I already bought the tickets and I saw there is the option "Box Office Collection" and I read that it's recommended if your travelling 14 days before the event... since I'm getting there 12 days before I didnt want to take any risks, so I booked chose the Box Office Collection option :). Will use my arriving on Wednesday to pick up my tickets. Thanks!

Cool! I think international orders are the first to be shipped out (someone correct me if I'm wrong). we've always gotten ours about a month / 6 weeks before the fest, but coming from Ireland, it's not quite as far as Mexico :P

There is a tracking system in place and will let you know when your tickets are being processed, dispatched and in transit for future reference!

Enjoy the fest!

Just pick the "Box Office Collection" option. I did so in 2013 and collected them in gate A (where the buses arrive). I arrived at 10AM and no queue. Make sure you bring the credit card you use to pay them this days.